Sana glanced over her wristwatch. 6:03. Time to leave. She went to the locker room and changed her clothes. She picked up her things and went back to the counter.

"You guys ready?" Heechul asked.

She nodded. "Where's Momo?"

"Still in the restroom."

Her brows furrowed. "What? What's taking her too long?" she was about to walk through the restroom when the door opened and it revealed Momo, frowning and holding her stomach. "What the hell happened to you?"

"I don't think I can go to the fanmeeting right now. I have a stomachache."

"It's fine. We should go home—"

"But I made up with a plan."

Sana paused and stared at her for a while. "Alright. What is it?"

"You will attend the fanmeeting in my stead—"

"No!" Sana stepped back. "No way! What the hell would I do there??"

"Just ask for his sign and— ugh." she held onto her stomach as her knees quivered.

"I still need to tutor someone tonight. Sorry, I can't do that."

"No!" she held Sana's arms tightly. "You need to go.  For me—" her voice broke as her body crumpled in pain.

"Okay," Heechul went to Momo's side and held her, pulling her through the door. "I really think you need to go."

"Wait!" Momo halted and faced Sana. "Here," she forcefully gave Sana her ticket for the meeting.

Sana was about to complain but Momo already rushed outside, leaving Heechul and Sana.

"She's kind of wise though," Heechul just said before he followed Momo and left the shop.

Sana stared at the door then at the ticket she's still holding.

"Fuck." she whispered to the air.

She threw it with her fingers and let it fall on the floor. She picked up her bag as she walked through the door. She opened it but then she halt.

"I so fucking hate you, Momo." she muttered through her gritted teeth as she walked back to the place where she threw the ticket.

She picked it up and stare at it. "I just need to get the fucking sign." she inhaled all her courage before she marched through the door again.

Sana let out a heavy breath for the eighth time. It's been twenty-six minutes exactly since the fanmeeting began and she's been bored and annoyed—with the fangirls around her, screaming like crazy—all the time.

She should be in the house of Mrs. Park right now, tutoring her son. But Momo is her bestfriend— not really 'cause she don't believe in that but she is her closest friend. And she doesn't want her closest friend to get disappointed at her. She's tired of being a disappointment.

She looked at the guy who's talking on the stage. It's the Jeon Jungkook. Well, he's good. He's good at singing, he's good at dancing and he's good-looking. But not her type. He's too flashy and she doesn't like too flashy.

"Are you guys ready for the fanmeeting? 'Cause I am."

The fangirls screamed after he said that. Great. I'm on the last row.

"Thanks for coming. Let's meet again." he smiled. "Take care."

He's been smiling for like half an hour. Don't he get tired?

Sana took a step as the line moved. She looked at the guy again and tried to listen to their conversation.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"