024

"Why would she do that??"

Jungkook sighed and pulled Sana closer to him. "She's greedy. All she wants is fame and power. That's what she is." he looked down at her, nuzzling the top of her head. "You okay?"

"Yeah. It's just..." shet gets up from leaning on his chest and faced him. "Does this mean you'll have to actually date her?"

"Just for publicity. Hire a dispatch to make it look like we're secretly dating."

"Hmmm. So, that's how your industry works, huh?"

"Some agencies force their artists to do that, yeah. But," he reached to hold her hands. "You don't have to worry. Rosé and I won't have to get PDA on set or like really act as lovers whatever. I swear, I'm the last person she woud think of dating."

Sana shrugged. "I know. It's kinda obvious how she hates your guts."

Jungkook grinned then groaned. "Damn. I was actually expecting you to get jealous."

Chuckling, Sana shifted closer to him. "I'm not really a jealous type of person."

"Oh, really? Then explain that ship video you just watched."

Sana groaned. "It was a mistake."

Jungkook just shook his head in amusement before he grabbed her and kissed her and Sana almost stumbles backwards. Quickly regaining composure, both arms are quickly around Jungkook's neck, pulling him in close.

Once he pulled away, he keeps her lips close to Sana's, their noses brushing together. He wants more. He wants to be closer.

"What time is Yeonjun coming home, again?" Sana feels Jungkook's breath across her lips.

"He texted me again. Sleepover at Soobin's." she replied, sliding a hand into his hair, her finger's playing with the soft strand.

Jungkook's lip quirked upwards. "Good." he said before he closed the distance between them, and then all he feels is Sana's mouth hot on his own. His fingers digging into her hips, and they loses themselves over and over and over again.

---

Hirai Momo
dahyun and I are gonna check this new resto bar 🍻 you can come if you want?

Minatozaki Sana
you two are really getting along

Minatozaki Sana
but yeah sure, what time?

Hirai Momo
wait

Hirai Momo
you're actually coming??? where's your boyfriend??

Hirai Momo
oh wait

Hirai Momo
is that... tonight?

Minatozaki Sana
yep :)

Hirai Momo
damn you really need a drink tonight

Hirai Momo
we're here at the resto bar already. I'll text u the address. see u!

---

// instagram.

mmhirai