017

"Apologize to her right now."

Jungkook walked towards the commotion, standing between Sana and Rosé, his back on the japanese, hands inside his pockets.

Rosé raised a brow. "And if I don't?"

"I'm gonna make your life a living hell."

Sana wanted to protest and stop Jungkook but there's people around, watching them.

Rosé smirked at him and walked towards him, slowly. "You really think that would make me scared? That's my line."

"I don't care about your reputation inside the set, but I mean it."

"Drop the self-righteous act, Jungkook. I bet you just want to bed this girl." Rosé said as she threw a glance at Sana. She tilted her head in amusement when she saw Jungkook clenching his jaw, glaring at her. "Hit a nerve?" she chuckled deviously and patted his shoulder. "See you tomorrow, Jungkookie." she said with a teasing smile before she turned around and left the building.

Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh and turned to face Taehyung and Sana. He gave them a 'follow-me-look' and walked away, leaving the two frowning.

Sana was the first one to move and follow him. Shaking his head, Taehyung follows next.

---

// messenger.

Minatozaki Yeonjun
help

Choi Soobin
what's wrong?

Minatozaki Yeonjun
it's my legs

Minatozaki Yeonjun
it hurts

Choi Soobin
where are you??

Choi Soobin
I'm getting ready

Minatozaki Yeonjun
still at my sister's apartment

Choi Soobin
okay, send me the address

Choi Soobin
I'll be there as soon as I can.

Choi Soobin
Just hang on a little bit longer, buddy

Minatozaki Yeonjun
please, hurry

---

"What was that all about?!" Sana asked Jungkook as soon as they went to somewhere quiet and hidden. "Threatening your co-actor?? Really??"

"You don't understand." Jungkook finally turned to look at her. "That girl is a bitch. She doesn't treat everyone like a person. And look what she did to you!"

"But you didn't have to stand up for me! You just got yourself in trouble." Sana looked at him frustratedly.

"I was just mad." Jungkook whispered. "I hate seeing you being treated like that. I don't want to just stand there and do nothing."

"Jungkook, I'm fine. I don't want you to get into fight because of me." Sana said, much calmer this time. She wanted to touch his arm, his face but she's scared someone might walk in and caught them, and she thought that action might seem too intimate.

So, she just stared at him for a while, and Jungkook stared back at her with worried eyes. She's touched by how this man in front of him worries for her but she's also scared at the same time, by what she's feeling at the moment.