Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise

Start from the beginning

Upstairs there were three bedrooms. Sanskar was still holding her and following her wherever she goes. Swara opened the door of her parents' room.

"Anu, leave me. What are you doing? Shona will come" Reva said trying to get out of her husband's grip, she was getting ready to go for her job.  Anurag was hugging her from back.

"It's ok Reva let her come" Anurag was not ready to leave his wife and nuzzling his head in her shoulders.

"Anu please don't make it difficult" Reva pleaded.

They both heard giggling sound from slightly opened door.

"Shona come here" Anurag called her inside room and asked her with narrowed eyes "Why are you giggling?"

"Nothing Papa" Swara said still giggling shaking her head.

"You know right Papa loves your Ma very much" Anurag said with smile pulling Reva in side hug.

Swara nodded her head looking at her parents.

"Anu, what are you telling her?" Reva tried stopped her husband.

"She should know Reva; she will also experience the same in her future" Anurag said looking at his wife.

"Yes, that's absolutely correct. The prince we have chosen for you will love you and care for you the most, same as your Papa loves and care for me" Reva said with smile and caressing little Swara's face being emotional.

9 -year Swara could not understand the meaning of her mother's words but today's Swara understood what her mother wanted to convey her that time.

'The price they had chosen for me is Sanskar.' Thinking this Swara looked beside her, he was standing holding her looking at the room with smile.

Sanskar felt Swara's gaze so he turned towards her saying "This is the surprise. This house is yours Swara. I know Badi's house had your memories with Dida, but I believe this house should be the closest to your heart since it contains your complete family memories. With the help of designers, we tried to replicate this house same as earlier." Sanskar continued when he observed Swara's confused face with teary eyes "You remember after Dida you brought all your childhood pictures back home. We refer those, we tried to replicate everything based on them."

'Should I say thank you to him? No, thank you will be so small  word in front of what he did for me. He gave me back my entire childhood with best moments.' Thinking this Swara closed her eyes and she felt a stream of tears on her chubby cheeks.

Swara wrap her hands around Sanskar's neck and keeping her head on his chest. He felt wet on his shirt, she had become very emotional. Sanskar wrap his arms around her, caressing her hairs, kissing her hairs to calm her down.

"I love you Sanskar" Swara mumbled in low voice against his chest but Sanskar heard her confession.

Sanskar was aware about her feelings, over last few weeks, he could feel that his scary kitten was falling for him. But listening her confession he realized how meaningful those words are for them. Those three words brought most awaited peace and happiness to his heart. He felt content and complete at the same time. Sanskar tighten his grip over her feeling her closer to him.

"I love you too Swara" Sanskar said kissing her hairs.

Swara smiled in tears hearing his confession, he loves her. The relation they have started four months back in an awkward situation, when she was under mindset that this marriage will not work and break. Today those two individuals are becoming one finding their soulmate in the form of their life partners.