Chapter - 20: Her Birthday; His Surprise

Start from the beginning

When everybody assembled downstairs, Swara was asked to sit on the couch of their family room. Annapurna put Kumkum on her head and performed arti followed by Sujata and Pari.

Then they gift her Diamond earrings as birthday gift. Dadi gave her khandani kangans to her where as Laksh, Uttara and Pihu gave her Louie Vuitton Bag and Chanel limited edition Perfume.

"So, Bhai what's the plan for today?" Uttara asked Sanskar teasingly wiggling her eyebrows.

"It's surprise Uttu" Sanskar said taking sip from his strawberry banana smoothie.

"Sanskar all are coming at home for cake cutting and dinner. Will you guys be back by 8 pm right?" Sujata asked him.

"Yes, Mom we will be back." Sanskar answered nodding his head.

"Swara Bhabhi, there is call for you." Ramesh came and gave cordless to her.

"Hello" Swara said.

"Swara, this is Ragini. Wish you many many happy returns of the day." Ragini tried to sound very excited on the phone call.

"Ragini, thank you..... thank you so much." Swara said emotionally. She was not expecting Ragini to give her call to her on birthday, in fact Ragini is aware about her birthdate that itself was some kind of shock for Swara.

Followed by Ragini all members from Gadodia family wished her and asked about her wellbeing, this gesture from Gadodia family touched Swara's heart.

"Swara come. Should we leave?" Sanskar asked her post breakfast.

"Haan. Badi Ma, Mom should we leave?" Swara asked permission from her MILs.

"Sure beta, go and have fun" Sujata said smilingly.

Sanskar and Swara came outside, looking at them David came to them along with car.

"I will drive David" Sanskar said when David open the back-sit door for Swara and Sanskar.

"Sure Sir, keys are in the car" David said professionally.

Sanskar nodded in acknowledging and David left leaving them alone.

He turned to passenger side to open the door for Swara.

"Get inside Kitten" Sanskar said smilingly.

Swara sat on passenger sit where as Sanskar settled on driving seat.

Sanskar took the reverse and started proceeding towards main gate of Maheshwari house followed by security cars.

"Sanskar atleast tell me now where we are going?" Swara asked impatiently.

"It's surprise kitten" Sanskar said concentrating on road.

Swara scrunch her nose and started looking outside.

Soon they reach airport. Swara observed their private jet was ready.

'So where is he taking me? I thought he will take me to someday date near beach or naturally beautiful place or to any mall' Swara thought looking at her surroundings.

"Come on Swara, let's go" Sanskar said while opening door for her and giving her palm. Swara placed her hand on his.

Sanskar wrap his hand around her waist and took her towards stairs which lead them to plane. Airhostess welcomed them on board and they both settled on their seats.

During the journey they were talking sweet nothings, Swara observed Sanskar today, it was the first day after their marriage that from morning her husband was not busy with his phone or his mac. But giving all his attention to his wife.