《 21 - Home 》

Start from the beginning

Of course, being the respectful and understanding girl you are, you agreed.

A maid then showed your Grandmother and Brother's room which left you, Buddy and Pixis alone.

"Is Levi here by chance?"

Pixis smiled in delight knowing you thought of him.

"Not at the moment. However, he will arrive just in time for dinner Ms. Y/N."

"I see, he did promise to be here for dinner." You smiled.

Pixis' smile widened and thought, 'Mr. Ackerman always arrives late night. But knowing that Ms. Y/N asked him to be here for dinner, Master could never say no to her.'

"By the mean time, why don't you furnish your room? After that, you and your family could approach us when you are in need of questions or a tour." He suggested.

"Thank you so much Pixis! And please, cut off from the formalities. Call me Y/N."

"It is my honor to serve you, Y/N. You are special to Mr. Ackeman and we will forever be grateful for that."

"Special?" You choked on your own saliva.

(A/N: I got choked by my own saliva while making this btw ; ^ ; )

"Oh! My fault. That slipped out!" He laughed to himself.

"Ah.. ok." You sweatdropped.

---

On the sofa inside your room was you, occupied in reading a book.

You have finally finished adding touches to your room so it made you feel at home slightly.

Closing the book, you sat up and looked out at the window.

A black van have finally arrived making your lips twitch to a smile. Especially when a ravenette appeared outside of the vehicle.

You hurriedly fixed yourself and went out of your room wanting to greet him.

And so, you ran downstairs not forgetting to greet some of his servants.

As soon as you took the final turn, Levi was greeted with a smiling you.

"Y/N. I'm glad your face is the first thing I'm greeted." He chuckled.

Levi meant that.

He was beyond escastic knowing that you were excited seeing him again.

One thing he was absolutely sure about was the fact that he didn't really have anything to be joyous about when he reached home.

But all of that seems to change once you stepped inside of his household.

"I couldn't help it! I just can't sit still when I'm inside your house dummy. I want to thank you as soon as possible as well." You grinned snatching his bag.

"Oi brat. Give that bag to the servants.-- And your prescence is much welcomed in my household. How is your family?"

"Let's go to your room together! I'll bring your bag as a sign of my gratitude good sir." You goofed.

He rolled his eyes as he trailed behind you towards his bedroom.

Unbeknownst to the two of you, Levi's servants giggled in joy.

"Anyways-- My family are doing great. My brother's thrilled. And you know that."

"As a matter of fact I do. Never dreamed that I'd let my fan live the same house as me." He tried snatching his bag from you but failed.

"But oh would you look at that? He's a L/N."

"I know I know. How about your Grandmother? I made sure to hire her a personal health assistant."

"Holy-- You know I could just take care of her y'know." You furowed your eyebrows and pouted.

"Tch. You look ugly."

You dramatically gasped. "I beg your pardon? Dumdum!"

He chuckled and continued to tease you until the two of you reached his bedroom.

"It'll be dinner in a few minutes. Get ready pancake."

"Yes sir~! See you."

---
Timeskip to
the Dining Table
---

"Young man. Forgive us for being a hassle to you." Your grandmother said.

"Please don't doubt your stay here Grandmother. You all are always welcome here. It was my fault at the first place why your family is in danger."

Your brother gasped.

"We're in danger??"

You ruffled his hair and replied, "Don't worry about it brother. If anyone's in danger, it's more of like me."

"Oh don't say such things dear. Think positive!" Your Grandmother smiled.

"I'm always here Y/N. I'll protect you." Levi gazed at you softly producing a faint tint of pink in your cheeks.

Your brother laughed, "Sister's blushing!"

"Shut it mad man!" You retorted.

Levi just looked at the three of you interested.

He have not experienced as much as family love in his life. He lacked it ever since he was young.

And that was one of the many reasons why he fell for you.

You made him feel loved. Not financially or economically. But just by pure compassion.

You showered him all the affection and care the man deserved. It made him feel wanted.

Maybe in this case, love is not always falling, maybe it can be also entering in a house and suddendly feeling like he was at home.

Because one thing you taught him emotionally, was he difference between home and a house.

A house is where you live in.

But a home is where you feel like yourself. Where you can be yourself.

And you were his home.

~°•☆~°•☆
Words: 1355
Date Published: 3/20/20