Truth or dare pt3 (ch 9)

Read last paragraph of my an at the end please😢

"ok since your feeling up to it,"

"Oh God"

"Kiss a female in the room, I think it's only fair that we would to have a bit of both sides of gay."

"Your only saying dat cuz u a hoe"

He fake gasp,

"I've been wounded!"

"Ya, ya suck my dick."

He sleans closer to my direction, and smirks.

"Really?"

"Fuck off slut."

I hear snickering, and looks up to see toby and hoodie trying to cover their snickering, Ben fake sobs.

"One day,"

"Shut up you hormonal teen."

Their sinkers get louder.

"Excuse you?! Might I remind you that I am infact older then you?"

"And dead. So shut the fuqk up."

His whole body glitches,

"You-"

"Suck my big toe, you need to find a new saying you old dusty musky rat."

He glitches more, and the two boys can't hold in their snickers any more they, along with the rest start to laugh.

"Y'all are so mean I'm out of here,"

He looks over to me.

"Call me later if you want some really fun honey,"

He winks at me and then he flashes gone, I flick off the spot where he once was,

"Sorry y/n but I'm out I'm going to find someone to kill,"

"Well fuck you too Jeff,"

I flick him off as well as he leaves the room. The rest of us just sit there for a little but and talk in pairs I just kinda sit there and listen to what they are saying, clockwork is trying desperately to get to y to go with her but he just says he is going to say and if she is tried to go, after a few more trys she just gets up and leaves. Toby start to talk to masky but then Jane starts to talk to masky and toby slides his way (like a dog) over to hoodie. They start to talk l, that's really all there is. After a few more minutes, and shots, we all decided to try to find a new game. Ben appears back and sees that two other have left he sits next to me as I offer him what little but is left of my fireball, he takes it and ask if I have a shot glass.

     I look around for the one I had but came up with no luck. Everyone else is still trying to find a new game to play, I just kinda sit there they don't ask me it's like I'm not there but by now I'm used to it. After not finding a shot glass Ben gives up and just swigs it down, he makes a sour face and turn to me.

"How the hell can you drink this?"

"I blame it on par childhood trama."

"Well, I did drown. "

"Oof...."

"Oof?"

"Eak..."

He looks around the room,

"Guys I think y/n is broken....."

"Only took you this long to tell? Slow ass."

"Fuck off"

"Make. me. Hoe."

AN

Oki guys sorry to do this but I am having a bit of a pickle so I'm going to put this book on hold😢

I have other ones that I am writing, and I have got writers block on all of them so I just need a little break this is my longest book, so I'm going to try to get the other caught up, cheaper wise anyway, I know that ppl might not read this but..

(Read this at least)

I am open to suggestions for this or any of my books😌 I am sorry for the problems 😔