How I met Nursery Rhyme

*I was feeling motivated to do some more writing today, so I decided to release this chapter early. This chapter will be taking place during the Garden of Sinners Rerun Event.*

Well....Ryan should have known something was going happen before the investigation team arrived. Despite everyone working to get things ready for the end of the Chaldea Security Organization as they knew it, an Irregular Singularity popped up again. Well....technically it was another rerun Singularity that randomly popped every once in awhile. This time, it was the Singularity were the boy had first met Assassin Ryougi Shiki two years ago.

So as the young man and his servants stood in the familiar halls of the apartment complex, Ryan was currently thinking about said Assassin. Shiki was obvious one of his best assassins, but unlike his other servants, she wasn't interested in him, but she was from current history where she was married and even had a kid. Her contract with him is we only possible due to the Incineration of Humanity and now that was over, she would soon back home to her family with no memory of her time in Chaldea. For some reason, Ryan wasn't ok with that...the idea of losing someone he had spent so much time with hurt him. He had to do something. That's when he remembered that there was another version of Shiki....as stronger and single version.

So, MHX led all the Saberfaces on a campaign to steal every last amount of food in the apartment complex, Ryan immediately began working on drawing a summoning circle which grabbed the attention of both Mashu and Shiki.

"Umm...Senpai?," the pseudo servant asked. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Don't mind me.," the Master of Chaldea said as he continued to draw the circle. "Just need to get some more fire power."

"I don't see why.," Shiki said while putting a hand on her hip. "I mean we have defeated this Singularity before back in the early days. I highly doubt we ne—wait a minute. Are you trying to summon Void Shiki?!"

"Maybe...," the young man said with a mischievous smile on his face as the circle glowed gold. "Yes! Here she comes!"

The two servants could just stand there as they were blinded by the bright light coming from the circle. Their master had once again succeeded in summoning another servant, but it wasn't the one he wanted. In the middle of the circle was a familiar young girl who was often seen with Jack the Ripper during events. Yes, the servant in front of Ryan was none other that the Caster class servant, Nursery Rhyme.

"Hello

"Hello....are you my new master?," Nursery asked staring at Ryan.

The boy sighed as he gave the girl a soft smile and patted her head. "Yes. Yes I am. It's nice to see you again."

The small girl smiled as she looked around looking for someone. "Is Jack here?"

"Umm....I haven't summoned her yet.," the Master of Chaldea admitted.

"Oh...," the Caster said with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Don't worry! Your other friends are here!," Mashu said as she ran up and gave Nursery Rhyme a hug.

"Really?," the girl asked as she saw two girls ran up to her.

"Hi Nursery! I'm so glad you're here!," Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily said as she hugged her friend

"Hi Nursery! I'm so glad you're here!," Jeanne D'Arc Alter Santa Lily said as she hugged her friend. "Do you want to go play?"

"Yeah! We can go beat up some skeleton ghosts!," Paul Bunyan stated

"Ok!," Nursery Rhyme exclaimed with a cheer as the trio of lolis went off to murder some undead enemies.

"Should we be worried about that?," Mashu asked.

"Nah. They'll be fine.," Ryan said with a sigh. "Man....I really want Void Shiki."

"I just find it funny that you summon Nursery Rhyme.," Shiki said with a small smile on her face. "I mean your journey began summoning a loli and now it ends with one too. I guess that the circle of life...."

" I guess....," the Master of Chaldea said before realizing something. "Wait....what do you mean the end?!"