╹jeongin : robin hood

Start from the beginning

"25 or not, i'm dumb and tired. i need a 6 months sleep twice a year,"  you uninterestedly said, curling like a prawn in bed.

"that makes it a year, bruh."

you swore you could've declined had it not been a desperate hyunjin who wanted you there.

hyunjin's parties were not one of those rare occasions when you'd get shots, dance throughout the nights, and by morning you'd be wasted.

in other parties you usually tried keeping your cool because you didn't want to look too approachable especially with creepy dudes who tried sneaking their hands up your thighs.

hyunjin's parties are always very decent and classy, no unnecessary stuff and no uninvited people.

minho didn't need to know you'll be out at night.

even if he did it's not something he should stick his nose to, and you had every right to go have fun.

so you soon got up your miserable condition and put on the most classy, yet the sexiest dress you owned.

you were gonna live.

end of procastinating.

kelly did your hair and you put on a simple but outstanding makeup on.

damn. were you this good looking all the while? or was it just tonight because you felt free?

"i swear to my crocs you are snatching everyone's wigs tonight,"   kelly proudly shows you a thumbs up and you look at yourself in the mirror.

"it's been awhile since i got to attend gatherings and parties...it feels...i don't know...new?"   you awkwardly and nervously laughed,  "i feel so young, suddenly."

kelly shook her head, laughing.

she came behind you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"you'll be fine, trust me,"   she sent a reassuring smile.

***

you were here. finally. at the big spacious house filled with your ex-classmates from high school and some even from middle school whom you've forgotten by the years.

hyunjin had bought this house nearly half a year ago and you haven't visited him again except one time.

"wow, he's rich. can't relate, i'm out,"   you turned back, a little sarcasm in your voice.

"no, no, no young lady. you're enjoying your night. you know majority of these people,"   kelly turned you around and you both took in a sharp breath.

"let's go,"  you said and kelly suddenly stops you.

"why do we sound like the type of movie protagonists who ruin a perfect party?"   she blurted and you pulled her out of the car.

when you entered, a lot of people were glancing at you from now and then.

they weren't cold, uninviting looks but it sure wasn't very easing or helping you with your nervousness.

you quickly found yourself in the isolated part of the house just because you wanted to take a breath for a while.

you sipped on the wine and try to collect yourself together.

socializing wasn't your best thing.

"rare of you to make an appearance,"  a voice startled you from behind making you jump a little.

"for a second i thought you were a creep,"  you said and fixed you hair.

"enjoying the party miss?"  yang jeongin asked, standing beside you.

"of course i am,"  you replied.

can't you just pass reuniting with jeongin? he makes you feel so much more guilty.

"why are you here all alone? you know some guy could just hit on you thinking you're a lady,"   jeongin asked, now looking at you in the eyes.

"why does that concern you?"  you asked not aggressively but in a calm but bold tone.

"you're a married woman y/n, has your husband not been teaching you to be less distracting?"  he asked, stepping closer each second.

you step back too, until your back was against the wall.

"my husband does not need to know, and he doesn't care,"  you replied.

"that's where you've got to step out, love. are you sure you're living such a normal and happy life?"  he asked again.

you scoffed and broke out of his grip.

"you know nothing,"   you said trying to walk away but he pulled you back.

he had this serious look on his face that told you you are stupid.

"once there was a part of my life when every day i looked at the calender, counting days we spent together as if they were a source of my life. i did it until you decided to walk away from me just like you did now, with the lee minho whom you never knew so much of. it's sad that you made a mistake not knowing who your husband truly is,"   he said in a tone laced with disgust at minho.

"what are you implying on?"  you asked,  "why are you badmouthing my husband to make me feel worse?"

"i will not call it badmouthing, all i want to tell you is that you should run away from him as soon as you can, or before you realise it's too late. make your decisions y/n, not submitting to whatever your minho tells you to. it will be better for you,"    he said and was now the one who walked away.

"why are you doing this?"  you asked.

jeongin stops on his tracks, and turned back with a frown on his face.

"i'm caring enough not to make my loved ones step into the same mistake i made,"  he shook his head a little and then went away.

you lost sight of him at once.

yes, that was the truth. before minho did any of this to you, you did it to jeongin.