●Minho : You Can Reclaim Your Crown●

Genre: Angst,Sad (Happy ending)
Pairing : Minho X Reader
=((o))=
'

You don't have to do this, you aren't yourself'

'I know what I'm doing, shut up'
=((o))=

"Please... I don't want to"  you tried your best to convince the king's men.
They were sent here to take you away from your family and become one of the 9 princes' wife in the future.

Why you? Well, popularly known as the most kind and loving maiden of District 9, the king wanted you and only you to become the wife of one of his sons.

But you had to admit, you didn't want to be the wife of the princes. Because they were quite brutal and aggressive to people,thats what most people say, but yeah they may also be kind.

And there were frequent fights among them for what they want because they were all spoiled anyways.

"Are you declining the king's order?" the head of the soldiers asked you.
"N-no.... "
" Then you'll have to follow us and meet the king"

Your parents knew nothing to do to stop them, the king's orders couldn't be ignored or declined,cause if you made him mad,you know the consequences.

"Mum, dad...I guess...I-I'll leave"  ypu said and held in your tears.
"Honey...be careful. Okay?" your mum said as you nodded.
"Yes mum"
"Don't forget that we're always here if you have any problem"
"Yes dad, thanks. I'll miss you..." ypu gave them a hug before you finally left them.
                                  ...
    Meeting the king and the princes-
                                 ...

"And so,my sons, one of you will marry her. And the one who marries her, will also be declared king after my death"

Emperor Hwang, told his Devils. As they all seemed to be quite interested except for the most disobedient and evil, Minho.

"So, you should show kindness to the angel who's arriving in a few mins. You will go to talk to her one by one in her room and TRY to make progress and NOT try anything stupid"

"Yes, Father" they all bowed before leaving.

"I'm winning her heart and the throne" boasted Hyunjin, the 5th eldest.

"Tch. We all know she's mine" replied Changbin,the 4th eldest.

"Bruh, she will fall for me the moment she sees me" Felix, the 3rd youngest rolled his eyes at his hyungs.

"None of you are capable of taking care of a girl actually, so it better be me, Chan OR Woojin"  the second maknae, Seungmin spat.

"Correct" Chan and Woojin nodded in agreement.

"I'm the best so it better be me" Jisung,the fourth maknae said.
"What about me?..." the maknae, Jeongin pouted.

"Oh, well dear, I hope you'll be the one to win her heart, not your proud hyungs" Minho smirked then left them.

"I still can't get used to his change of manner" Seungmin sighed.

"Pft, I don't even consider him as a part of us" Jisung scowled then went away.

"If I had a wish, i'd wish for us to be like how we used to be" Seungmin sighs again.

"We're all adopted, what gives?" Changbin left too with Felix trailing after him,"Yah!Changbin opp-hyung!"

"I don't ship MinSung anymore" Jeongin left too.

"Changlix is real" Hyunjin too.

"Agreed" now even Chan..

"Well, I'm all alone so... Nae sameul mitbaktak... " Seungmin sang and went to the gardens.

Then after a few mins, their father assembled them together again.

" My sons, this is Y/f/n" the king said as  you bowed and they did the same.

"I'm Woojin, the eldest" a cute one smiled.
"Chan, the second eldest"  a guy with a very attractive smile said.

"Minho, third"  now this one doesn't seem so nice...
"Stop being rude Minho. I'm Changbin, the fourth eldest"

"Hyunjin, the middle one..... The one to set your heart on fire soon"   a guy with damn visual and sexy charisma took your hand and place a soft kiss on it.

"Dude. Stop." said Changbin and glared at him.

"I'm Jisung, the fourth maknae" 
"Felix, the third maknae who will make you-"   before he finished Jisung gave him a smack on the head whilst whispering "Shut tf up"

"I'm Seungmin m'lady, the second maknae" this guy totally looks so soft~~~~~~~~

"I'm Jeongin the maknae!"  smiled a very, very cute boy whom you found very adorable at first sight.

"I see your the quiet type miss" said Hyunjin as you recall.

"Ouiet? I wonder if you'd be quiet in be-" before Felix could finish, he got another smack from Jisung

These boys looked very innocent but....... Were they?

....
I made only part one since I wanted to upload regularly..... I'll be facing my exams so please execute me or rip me or slice me or dice me....

I hope you had a nice weekend 💖