●Hyunjin : The Mist And The Memory❲PT:1❳●

Genre: Sad
Pairing : Hyunjin X Reader

❣️❣️❣️

It was a misty Wednesday after school. But that doesn't stop your boyfriend to hang out with you.

"Lets go there!" and he was VERY happy at the arcade.

"Yah Yah Yah... Slow down... " you'd just laugh, ofc, as you tagged along.

" I lost!" he pouted as you patted his shoulder.

"Aw~, don't worry. You always win my heart tho"  you smiled as he blushed.

"Y/n,lets go and try some more games!" he dragged you again and all you could do was just laugh at the boy while being dragged and pulled.

It was getting late and you decided to go home.

Today was a memorable day, because Hyunjin was being the sweetest again, and he was never that excited and happy of all the years you've spent with him.

"I'm gonna grab some drink, anything you'd like princess?" he asked.

"I think I'm fine"  you said as he went to the vending machine nearby.

"Eomma" you heard a voice of a baby girl.

You turned to your right and saw a speeding truck, the kid was right on the way and without thinking twice, you ran to the baby.

You took her up on your hands and quickly threw her to the arms of the woman whom you assumed was her mother.

But before anything else happened, your world turned black and the onpy thing you heard before being knocked out was the voice of your angel calling you.

...

Hyunjin wasn't ready to move on. He couldn't believe or admit the fact that you're gone and would never come back.

He was just hurt.

Nothing, nothing else.

He could feel nothing else but the pain in his heart and the tears that flows down his cheeks which doesn't seem like it'll end soon.

Today, he was leaving for Las Vegas again.

And as expected, not a thing changed.

His mother couldn't stand to see her one and only son being so desperate for the truth, and becoming sticks and bones because of his lost of appetite and everything.

He didn't even feel like making new friends, he just wanted the world to end, because at his point, the world was nothing anymore.

The mornings were never exciting, because you weren't there.

School was never exciting, because you weren't there.

You were nowhere to be found.

And he would be lying if he said Las Vegas was great.

...

After a year, he was about to go back to Seoul once again.

They were all on the plane and it took off. After a few hours, the plane started shaking violently and then...... Black.

To their unfortunate luck, the plane crashed.

Now, he lost his dad too.

But he wasn't hurt this time.

Because he had lost his memory too.

He had amnesia and knew nothing about himself.

Even asking the doctors what his name was.

To his mother's luck, she vowed not to tell him anything about his past.

Because if she did, she knew he'd recall something which is going to imprison him again.

Today, Hyunjin walked around the park. The weather wasn't so good and there was mist and fogs.

But between them, he saw a figure of a girl. She turned to him and smiled.
"Who are you?" he asked.

But he got no response, she just smiled and began to run away.

He followed her and ran behind her.
"Hey! Wait up!"

And when he reached the main road, the girl vanished right in front of his eyes.

What was that?

Then his head started getting hurt. Very hurt.

For a moment he paused,recalled....

And then that was when he realized that she, the girl he saw, was none other than a memory.

...

I'm back for today! And....from tomorrow..... I'll be gone again.
Sorry for not being able to be active. But I hope you understand me. 💖
changbinnie_trash sorry for not replying to your message. I couldn't verify my email so..... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏