"It's going to be ok, I'll take care of everything." Dean promised

"Why? Why are you helping me?" I sobbed

"Honestly? Don't know. I think I'm helping because I need something to do, or because you're special to Jacob." Dean told me.

"I'm special to Jacob?" I asked curious, but still sniffling

"Of course. He doesn't say it, but I can tell you mean a lot to him." Dean said.

Everything within the past hour seemed to come over me and I started to freak out.

Carefully Dean got up and pulled me with him out the door, trying to find mom.

"Ms. Kiley!" Dean said after a few minutes

Mom turned to us and came to my side immediately, trying to calm me down.

She brought me to my room and laid with me. Letting me snuggle into her.

After a while she said, "Wanna tell me what happened?"

I shook my head 'no' and tried to fall asleep. "Ok." She said simply wrapping an arm around me.

3 hours later mom woke me up for dinner, and walked me to the cafeteria.

"Charlie!" Wendy shouted, running to me and hugging me tightly.

"Hi Wendy..." I said back to her.

"You ok?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah. Fine, just tired." I replied

She didn't look satisfied but left it, "Come on let's go get some food."

We got food, and she sat with me in my corner.

"The others are going to play Frozen 2 today. Since we couldn't see it last time...wait where's Oscar?" She asked making me flinch

"I don't know..." I whispered

Dean came over to me and sat next to me.

"Hi Dean!" Wendy said excited.

"Hi Wendy. Where's Jacob?" He asked

"I don't know, I think he's in the game room." She said looking at the cafeteria doors.

Dean smirked as I flinched again. Wendy looked at us and looked confused, "What?"

"Oh nothing. So when is the movie?" Dean asked

"8:30. Mrs. Grace will be with us too since she's never seen it." Wendy continued, finishing her food.

"Great...great." Dean whispered.

When we all got finished, we headed to the game room. Jacob was playing an old Mario game, until Wendy kicked him off.

Jacob smiled at me and came to me. "You ok?" He asked

I nodded and dragged him to the beanbag without the body in it.

He looked confused and worried, but sat down anyway. I sat down with him on the bean bag and cuddled into him.

The movie started and I kept thinking about the body.

Jacob placed a kiss on my head, calming me down a bit.

Throughout the movie I saw Dean smirking at me. I didn't like it.

Near the end I started crying. Both from guilt and the actual movie. Jacob immediately was comforting me.

Once the movie was over half of the people were crying and I was still panicking.