Chapter 23

A shorty! You guys owe me for uploading one day after chapter 22 went up. yall owe me big time lol

u can pay me back by reading reading reading! and commenting commenting commenting!

I could care less about votes cuz I don't understand what theyre for...anyone care to explain? XD

but ya

okay...

and...scene...o.o

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22

Danielle's POV

"Go away." Was all I could say as I pull the covers tighter to me. Who was this guy? "If you don't go away, I'll scream." I muttered. Yeah, that should do it. Screaming scares every stranger because they fear getting caught.

"It'll be much more fun if you do scream. So be my guest." This time, he sounded closer.

"I'll kick your ass." I spit out. What else could I say?

"I'm sure I won't let you do that." He said, his voice hinting amusement. I could practically feel a grin appear on his lips.

Suddenly, the covers were ripped from on top of me. I gasped in surprise to find a boy in front of me. He had shaggy blond hair with green eyes. His cheekbones were high and I noticed he was actually breathtakingly handsome. Plus, he was uncomfortably close to me. "Who are you?"

"Excuse me? I don't believe I heard you correctly." He tugged on his ear, motioning me to speak up. A cocky grin tugged at his thin lips.

He knows he can fucking hear me. He's like an inch away from me. "Who. The. Fuck. Are. You?" I yelled again.

The boy lifts a finger to the brink of my nose. My face goes red from his touch and I push him away from me, scrambling to the back board of the bed. "I can't read your mind. Aren't you a weird one,"

"What are you talking about?" I demanded. Read my mind? What is he, a wizard?

He chuckled and climbed onto the bed. "You've been here for a night and no one has told you anything?"

"I've been here over night?" I didn't even know I've been here for a day already!

"That's right, princess." He started to move closer to me, but I just pressed myself more into the back board. He stopped, raising an eyebrow. "You scared? Usually girls fight to be alone with me."

"Well, I'm not your usual girls." I said. He did seem like a person who would get any girl with his looks and flirtatious grin. But I am not one of them.

"That's unfortunate." He smirked and in a flash, I was underneath him, his legs straddling my hips. I punched and scratched him, struggling to get him off of me. Annoyed by my attempts to get free, he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. Then I started to scream. I screamed out for Matt and Charlie, and just screamed and screamed. All the boy did was chuckle above me. "No one is here, so scream all you want. Everyone's at that stupid meeting."

Again with the meeting! What the hell was it? "Get off, or..." I said, out of breath from all the screaming.

"It's not your place to make negotiations when I'm the one on top." He smirked. He used one of his hands to hold mine to the bed. With his free hand, he cupped my chin to hold my head in place. "Maybe if I hurt you, I could get my brother back for that fight. Hmm? What do you think?"

I gasped. Brother? "You're Matt's brother?"

"You finally figured that out? Kudos to you." He grinned, pulling my head to the side. Wait, so if he's Matt's brother, then he's...a vampire.

"Don't!" I could still feel the throbbing pain in my body when Carl had bit me. That unbearable pain. I would really kill myself before I feel that pain again. "Don't do it. Please." I murmured as tears began to stream down my face. I didn't even notice them until the boy used his thumb to clean them away. I would have done it myself if my hands weren't gripped above my head.

"First, you talk all big and bad. Now, you're tearing up." He gazed into my eyes and smiled. "But I have to say, you still look pretty cute."

I ignored his comment and looked away from him. His gaze was too much. He looked as if he wanted to make his way with me right then and there. "Just please let me go." I pleaded. It's embarrassing begging like this, but no way was I getting bit again. No way in hell.

"I can't. I want my brother to feel regret. It will do him some good in the long run. You should really be thanking me."

"Thank you? You're a monster!" I screamed at him. As soon as I said that, he grimaced. I think I made him even angrier.

He painfully pushed my head aside and dug his fangs into my neck. I screamed out as pain spread to every cell in my body, from head to toe. I shut my eyes and bit my tongue, trying to push out the full effect of the pain. After a minute or so, he quickly pulled away from me. I slowly turned my head to look at him. His fangs were bared, blood smeared all around his mouth. But it was his eyes that I really noticed. His eyes were open in shock. I don't understand what was so shocking to him. He's the one who bit me.

"What the fuck was that?" he muttered. I barely heard him, feeling myself slowly lose consciousness. "What are you?" he demanded. I winced in pain as he shook me senseless, trying to get me to focus on him. But I couldn't. Black blotches had already started to blur my vision.

"Shit!" he hissed, finally noticing I wasn't going to respond to him. I felt the weight of him disappearing and turned to see him walking for the door. I lifted a shaky hand to my neck, expecting a huge bloody wound, but I felt nothing. Do vampire bites heal or something? That would explain why I never saw Carl's marks.

"Matt..." I murmured and tried to sit up. I fell back down. My body wouldn't allow me to get up. Everything hurt and I felt extremely weak. But I needed to get help. Someone...anyone...

 Moments later, I was out like a light.

Gabe's POV

I licked away the rest of her blood that was still visible on my lips. Her blood tasted amazing. That was the best blood I've ever had! But it wasn't human blood. It couldn't be. It had to have carried something else in it for me to even get that vision. Our family never gets visions. That's a power one of the other families have. But why had I gotten the vision?

I licked at my lips again, savoring the little blood that was left. That must be what Matt sees in her. Her blood.

But I see more. She's special. And I want her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Gah! I didn't really enjoy writing that chapter too much. It wasn't how I pictured it exactly. Maybe I rushed it? idk...

What do yall think?

plz comment ur thoughts!