Chapter 32 - Just a dream?

Start from the beginning

"The only person who knows who was responsible for mom's vase breaking, that's who's asking," I said as I lowered my head so that my mouth was right next to her ear.

"You know blackmail is an all new low even for you," she sniggered.

"Well a guys got to do what he's got to do. Now can you please tell me where my girlfriend is, dear sister?" I said as I winked at her.

"Anything to make you dissppear dear brother," she replied, sarcastically.

"She went to find out where Kyle was," she said as though she wasn't sure about my reaction.

"Ok cool," I said as I turned away towards Kyle's group of friends.

"Hey Aiden, wait," she said as she ran behind me and grabbed my wrist.

"What's up?" I asked with a confused expression on my face.

"It's just, erm, maybe you should let them talk first," she stuttered in a voice that was only low enough for the two of us to hear.

"Crystal it's ok, trust me," I said as I watched the worried expression on her face.

"But-"

"I know about the baby," I interrupted her before she could say anymore.

"Oh, she told you that?" She asked with a shocked look on her face.

"We talk about everything," I said as though it was the most simple thing in the world.

"Wow and you were ok with it all?" She asked.

"Look Crystal things are different with April. She means a lot to me and I wasn't about to let her past ruin our fut-"

I was suddenly cut off as she threw her arms around me and squeezed tight.

"I love you Aiden and I know how good you are for her," she whispered in my ear.

"Thanks, I love you too sis. Now let go, you're killing my rep," I said as we both burst out laughing.

"Yeah mine too," she giggled as I watched her trying to hold back the tears. I didn't enjoy seeing my sister cry even if it was out of joy which is why I wanted to lighten the mood.

"Right I'll see you later, ok?" I said as I smiled at her.

"Yeah laters moron," she said as she winked at me and then went and sat back down with her friends.

Gosh I did love that pain in the butt that was my sister. I also loved the fact that her and April were so close, there was something really special about their relationship that I admired.

As I approached the table where all of Kyle's little followers were sat I noticed how some of the girls were looking at me as though they were ready to pounce.

"Hey," I said to Jamie.

Even though he was the year below me he had quite a name for himself around our high school. He was known as Janeson High's next Richard Branson. If there was anything that you needed to buy then he was the man you would go to.

"What's up? You here to buy some of this new make-up I've got in?" He asked, going straight into business man mode.

"No actually, I'm looking for April, my sister said that she's with Kyle," I said as more of a question than a statement.

"Oh yeah she came to me earlier. I just told her that he was on the field at a spot we used to hang out, by the art room. I'm guessing they've finally decided to try and fix their problems. About time too, they make a hot couple," he said playfully.