20. Happily Ever After

First written: March. 8th. 2020.

Edited; March. 8th. 2020.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I go over to look down the balcony "you can see everything from up here!" Loving the view from all the way up here, he walks to stand to my right. "You can say that again, I didn't know that I could actually get my own castle" Peedee says while resting his hand on mine. "Did you think you would get one before??" I ask him while raising an eyebrow as my smile grows. Peedee looks at me with a smile saying "yep, but now I love I could do this everyday with you." We smile and look down again, just enjoying the view and seeing people doing their own things.

That's when we heard the door open, we both slowly turn around to see them standing right there, both the king and queen-... my parents see us. They have (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes- just like me right now, I took only a few steps towards them. Mom did the same- but she walks farther than I did- towards me, because my legs were trembling. When she got close enough... she cupped my cheek while looking me in the eye with a smile. Her smile made me calm so I softly smile, she breathed out a soft laugh making me do the same.

Then we hug, after a second I heard footsteps coming, so opening my eyes and looking up I see dad standing there with some tears. He hugs both me and mom, only a second of hugging went by when we all decided to sit down and hug. Then I felt mom move her arm, I'm not caring much at the moment, but I felt another pair of arms join the hug. 'She probably pulled Peedee into the hug, it'd make sense' I think to myself as my smile only grows.

No one's p.o.v

"Well, you can imagine what happened next" (Y/n)'s voice says as we see the three (h/c) headed family and Peedee hug and we time skip to seeing people celebrating. "My kingdom rejoiced! Their lost princess had finally returned, the party lasted an entire week. Honestly, I don't remember most of it-" "(Y/n)!" "You said the same thing to me yesterday, Peedee. Anyways, dreams came true all over the place... trash can lid became a famous concert pianist for the world. That one girl eventually found true love- it was multicolor haired man too! As for the mime... I assume he's happy."

A laugh came from (Y/n) after she says "he hasn't really told me otherwise and thanks to Lion, crime disappeared in the kingdom almost over night. As did most of the fish... Pascal, as I predicted, never really changed, now I'm at home and have a real family. I'm apparently a princess worth waiting for, Peedee's words, not mine, but I don't mind. Not to mention everyone just loves that I'm here and am a loving princess with a lot of wisdom. As for Peedee, he started to go by his own name again, stopped thieving and turned his whole life around."

"(Y/n), can't I tell my own story??" "Go right ahead, Peedee... but I'm pretty sure that I explained everything about the both of us." "No, there's still one big question.... did we ever get married??" "Well that's an easy one to answer. After years and years of asking and asking and asking..... I finally said yes, because I was being playful. Also I-" "she didn't want to go too fast and I respected that, so after everytime I asked... I knew the answer. Until she finally said yes!" "Oh, Peedee~" "yes, (Y/n)??" "Love you" "love you too" then the two kissed.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood