"Hey Y/n!" Smiles JungKook at you.

"Hey..?" You confusingly smile.

"How is she now?" Jimin asks Soomin and she replies "better than before."

"Y/n here's the breakfast!" Jin serves the breakfast and taehyung says "Y/n sit down, Jin-hyung will serve you."

You don't understand anything but you sit down and Jin serves you the breakfast, and it smells heavenly.

"Whoa, hyung, it seems good." Namjoon says and looks at Jin, "Should I help you hyung?" Namjoon asks.

"No thank you, Namjoon you'll just break the plates." Jin says and Yoongi giggles slowly and when he gets notice he looks away.

"Well well, yoongi-hyung is giggling at Namjoon-hyung!" Jungkook laughs.

You smile as you see your seven angels and your childhood friend smiling and laughing, "This is nice" you mutter to yourself.

"Wait... Did BTS members called me y/n?! How did they know?!" You get up in Surprise and everyone looks at you.

"What happened Y/n?" Taehyung asks worriedly and you look forward and see their suprised faces and reaction.

"Huh..?"

And then suddenly the bright laughter of your angels and childhood friend vanished and now the whole sweet atmosphere is gone and has turned to darkness.

"What? What is happening?!" You look and yell in darkness but no one says anything and you don't hear anything except your own echo.

Your eyes look in darkness but you didn't see anything,you hoped that now at least some nightmare will form but it was nothing, there was nothing but darkness.

"Why is it dark..?" You slowly mutter in fear.

"Are I stuck in here? Are I stuck in time?" You walk around in darkness.

"I can't see anything, is there anyone? Where is Soo? Taehyung? Jungkook? Jimin? Yoongi? Jin? Namjoon? Hoseok?"

"Why are I alone here..?"

You don't understand what is happening you closed your eyes and hoped to be out of this place.

As you open your eyes -

"Huh?"

"OMG! What are you doing here?" Asks the man.

"Hoseok!" You found out that you were on floor and hoseok helps you to get up and you still don't know if it's 2018 or 2025.

Hoseok is wearing a black top, and he's hair are dark, and he's not wearing any make up yet he looks so handsome and attractive.

It's a dance room, and there's a big stage infront of you and the hall area is empty with no crowd.

"Are you alright?" He asks and checks your body if your hurt anywhere.

"I'm alright." You smile and he makes a confused face.

"Miss, I'm happy that you're alright but are you sure because you fall from the stage? And it's quite high.." He says hesitantly.

"What?! I mean I'm alright I didn't get hurt!" You realized that this is a dream and your dreams aren't normal, so you dusted off your clothes and he just stares at you with widen eyes.

"Are you sure Miss?" He asks and you smile and nod.

"Uh... Ok?" He Confusingly says.

"Miss sit there I'll get some water for you." He says and he asks you to sit in the bench in the dance room and you nod and sit there and soon he comes back with water and gives it to you.