“I said I was shy!” Jennie scoffed in disgruntled, felt her pride scratched, then she crossed her arms against her chest while puffing out her cheeks to show Lisa the obvious red tint painted upon it.

Lisa giggled silently, felt satisfied to see the woman at last guided down her ego.

“Alright....you should have said that you really love me and can't live without me, It was easier than stalking me.” Lisa smirked knowingly before she took a sip of her cocoa.

Jennie's face became redder than ever as if she was about to explode “You are so full of yourself! Why should I stalked someone like you?! Urghh you are so annoying!” the woman stomped out of the kitchen.

“Jennie-ah! Wait!” Lisa jogged after the woman and caught her wrist to pull her into a back hug.

Lisa smiled, aware that Jennie didn't try to nudge her away, instead the small woman pushed her body closer to Lisa.

"....are you mad at me...?" the brunette mumbled cutely, rested her chin on Jennie's shoulder only to see the woman pushed her bottom lip out.

Jennie nodded vigorously “Very! You're so annoying!” she squeaked out while stomping her feet, followed by a tiny scoff. Lisa's heart almost burst out due to the cuteness that was too much for her to handle.

“...since when did you know that I....you know...did that....” the woman forced herself to lowkey admit her crime.

She played with Lisa's slender fingers “Did what?” Lisa played dumb and smirked victoriously, yet her victory didn't last long once Jennie out of blue bit down her index finger with all force.

“AAAAaaa okeh! Okeh! Since at the convenience store.”

“Really? How you noticed me?” asked Jennie innocently while looking at Lisa that busied blowing warm air on the bite spot.

“Well...it wasn't that hard to not notice that someone intensely staring on you.”

Jennie blushed to that “...at the supermarket too..?”

“Yup.”

“...and at the park too...?”

“Yup.”

“...and when you were having a date...?”

“Yup.”

“..and when you were taking a bath too..?”

“Yup—Wait what???” It was Lisa's turn to get flushed.

Jennie stuck her tongue out “Kidding.” then proceed to escape out of Lisa's arms and dashed to the living room.

________________

Recently, Jennie was laying on the bed, waiting for Lisa done her business in the toilet.

She played with her phone to kill times since she hated to betray Lisa by watching the movie by herself.

The sound of the door slide open got Jennie's snapped head towards the smiling brunette that walked out of the toilet.

To Jennie, gave Lisa the sweatpants probably the worst/best idea.

The shape was hard to go unnoticed by Jennie, she quickly averted her eyes on the 70 inches television mouthed on the wall.

They continued the movie while snuggling up to each other until the ringing sound of Lisa's phone interrupted the moment.

“Who's calling?” Jennie lifted her left eyebrow up.

“My mother.” Lisa smiled widely “Oh really? Put it on the speaker! I miss your mother!”

Lisa, why didn't you show up at the office today?? Your pop said he wants to kill you.

Both Lisa and Jennie chuckled quietly to that said.

“Mom, please tell pop that I'm so sorry...I am....”

Jennie made a cross arms sign to Lisa, and pressed her index finger upon her lips.

Lisa agreed with her, she didn't want to give her mother a heart attack about this news.

“....sick.”

You are sick?? Aishh it must be because you didn't take a proper meal. Ramen is very bad for your health Lisa.

Lisa's mother scolded, and Jennie strongly agreed with that as she nodded firmly to Lisa.

The brunette smiled I will come over.

Lisa and Jennie's eyes widened to hear that “It's okay mom! Don't trouble yourself, I can manage!”

Are you sure? Can you even cook porridge? Aishh, what should I do with you?? How can you still don't how to cook?

You need someone to take care of you, Lisa....

Jennie pouted sadly to Lisa My friend has a very beautiful daughter, she is nice too. I want to introduce you to her.

“Urmm...” The cat-like eyes woman shot a death glare to Lisa.

“....I-It is nice of you mom, but I'm not ready to see—”

You are getting old! So does me! I want to have at least one grandchild before I die! You are going to meet this woman, period!

“A-Alright mom...” Later, Mrs Manoban hung up the call.

Lisa heaved a defeated sigh, and felt an intense stare on her.

She saw Jennie scoffed at her before she pulled the blanket and covered her whole frame.

“...Jennie—”

“Go talk to that woman you agreed to meet!” she nudged Lisa's hand away.

Lisa pinched the bridge of her nose in distress "...I won't meet that woman, I promise."