Chapter 19: Café Shop/ Christmas Shopping

Start from the beginning

The music in this café was Santa Baby. A Christmas song flowing through the café in the speakers. I stared at Christopher and I pulled him in for a kiss. And after I looked at him in the eyes. And I breathed, returning back to his lips. And I kissed him hard, barely breathing.

"Don't tell anyone that because my father was...the one who loved them. I used to read them because he loved them." He explained.

"You must really miss him." I commented. "What was he like?"

"Your staring at him." Christopher smiled.

"Your just like him? That's interesting." I nodded. "Hey, but you know what's the greatest.....is that I been in love with the stories as those too."

Then we both went quiet until Christopher was ready to actually say something.

"Em, why haven't you ever told me about liking me when you did? Like at the wedding when I was single?" He said.

Well because I was afraid you reject me. And not to mention your my stepbrother.

Christopher and I have the strangest attraction to each other. But it's funny when he kept the idea of April and him dating it only made me jealous because I badly wanted him. I don't even know why I was so mad about it. I just was. I always just wanted Christopher to myself. To kiss him deeply and badly.

"Because I didn't think you felt anything like that towards me." I said whispery.

"Not in my mind. I saw you in that towel when we first met...I thought of how beautiful you looked. But at the wedding you were more beautiful. I actually wanted to dance with you. I was gonna ask you to. But after Peach and I stopped...you were gone." He explained.

Patrick...

"Are you telling me the truth?" I said.

"Yes." He nodded. "And to be fair, you are amazing. I don't care if we are stepfamily. Because you...I mean we were great last night." He admitted.

Last nights memories came flooding in my head in flashes. I remember his soft soothing voice. I remember the feeling of him inside me. The grasp. His breath hitting on my skin. How I crashed my lips to his. The climax was insane. It suddenly brought me back to reality and it made me sort of turned on at the moment. It felt warm all of a sudden. My cheeks flushed. I tried making myself comfortable. Christopher stared at me confusingly.

Suddenly I took my left shoe off and I pushed my foot out like a ballerina and I placed it right on his crotch. My toe slowly began to massage him. He gasped softly from the feeling. My heart was beating so much. So loud. I swear I could hear it. But I wanted his hands on me. Just like last night. But if I do that... I might be moving fast. I rather have a regular relationship with him. Except no one can know about it. I rather have not move this relationship too fast. And he might think I'm moving this relationship too fast as well. And I shouldn't be showing too much PDA. So with that thought taken easily. I move my foot away from him gently and I place my foot back into my shoe.

He breathed.

"Christopher, I hate to say this....but I don't like the feeling of being second best." I said.

"Who says your second best?" He choked out.

"I'm second best as long as your with April. In fact, I hate seeing you with her." I said.

It's funny how last night is when I found out he actually had feelings for me since we first kissed. I guessed I have a right to be upset. He does everything for April. What does he do for me?