Ch.21 this isnt the end...yet.

Avery

"Medics be on standby. 3 injured! ETA is one hour." I spoke into the radio and watched as my friend began to wheeze.

"Medics on stand-by." Someone on the other end responded.

I threw the walkie on the seat next to me and hobbled to Riggs' side on the plane.

"Work with me buddy." I grunted as I turned him on his side.

I moved his arm away from the wound and saw a shotgun wound. He must've taken a hit on the way to the plane.

I hardly felt the pain of my own gunshot wound until my adrenaline wore off.

"Put pressure on the wound, Christian." The assistant pilot threw me a few towels and shirts and i wasted no time applying pressure to the wound.

"Riggs?" I looked up to see Dylan watching me.

"Avery. Riggs is just uh," I looked down at my unconscious friend,"Taking a nap?" I didn't want to worry her.

She was probably hallucinating from blood lost or exhaustion. 

"Oh. Its cold in here." Dylan shivered and brought her shredded legs to her chest.

There was so much blood back here between the 3 of us. I had no clue how I was operating right now.

"Prepare for landing." The pilot called and I attempted to lift Riggs into a seat. It worked and I buckled him in.

"Dylan are you bu-" She was passed out once again. Fuck. We needed to see medics asap.

I pushed myself up on my good leg and buckled her in, then myself in the seat next to her.

I listened as the wheels extended from under the plane and soon hit the ground. 

"Hold on guys," I whispered and looked in between my family.

God knows how long it took until the back opened and gurneys were rushed in.

"Whats the damage, Cap?" A medic  asked me.

"Riggs Perish, shotgun wound to the left side, Dylan Richards blood loss from cut wounds, and Christian Avery gunshot wound to the right leg." I nodded towards the rigged bandaged on my leg.

"Patient stopped breathing. Starting chest compressions." Medic one called to medic two.

My heart rate began to increase as I watched them give Riggs CPR. 

"Riggs, you asshole, you better not die." I yelled shakily. 

If he dies, Im done for. He is my sanity here. Hes what makes life bearable. 

Well aside from my girl back home. 

But this was different. This was bromance.

"She's lost a lot of blood, We need a transfusion or she might go under." The first medic locked Dylan on a gurney and rushed her off to the clinic.

I silently prayed for her.

"He's back. Running him to the OR." Another medic took my best friend off.