A Bright morning

(Peter PoV )

This morning I woken to the loud ringing of my alarm on my phone saying it's 8:05 am with sun piercing though my blinds desperately trying to get in though the gaps I turned off my alarm and laidback for a few minutes before struggling to jump up out of bed since I'm still so tried I'm stupid for staying up late looking at pictures of  Tony Stark online I enjoyed it while it lasted though  , after I jumped out of bed my feet hit the floor then I quickly put my Spider-Man slippers on .I then went to the bathroom had a quick hot shower , brushed my teeth then got changed into my clothes. A blue and purple checkered shirt , dark blue jeans with my brown smart shoes then with my basics wallet , keys and camera.

By the time I managed to do all of that it was 8:47am So I quickly walked to my kitchen made myself a coffee which I put in my Red travel mug with A Iron man sticker on  then some toast which I burned forgetting to take it out but I had no time to...

So I quickly walked to my kitchen made myself a coffee which I put in my Red travel mug with A Iron man sticker on  then some toast which I burned forgetting to take it out but I had no time to make myself more  . It was disgusting by the way and made me feel a bit sick . I then headed out to Midtown High Schoo with a quick paste walk after saying goodbye to May .On my way there I seen a white dash fly right across the sky , there is only one person that could be Iron man , I grabbed my camera out as quick as possible then looked around but he had not landed anywhere he was just flying by . I put my camera away after five minutes then continued to walk to Midtown High School.