15: Sunshine

Six months later

Six months later

He Di stretches his hand out and Yue takes it. They are walking on a tarmac, getting into a private jet. Once on board, they hug each other, and kiss deeply, before they sit down, and buckle their seat belts.

Yue turns to Dylan and says,

'Thank you for this engagement present. It's the best gift I have ever received.'

'I would do anything for you my darling. I want you to be happy.'

'I can't believe that I get to finally see my sisters after so long. With Xing, it's been 6 years, and with Qiu it's been 3. It's so crazy...'

Her voice cracks at the end, overwhelmed at the thought. Dylan pulls her close to him and kisses her forehead. They are on their way to Singapore and Malaysia to collect her sisters. Xi Ze and Dylan were finally able to get them freed. It was a long, complicated process that involved a lot of negotiation and money, but they have managed to get through it. She looks up at him and continues.

'Because of you, my sisters are going to be at our wedding...and that means the world to me...You mean the world to me.'

They stare at each other and they kiss again. Before they know it,  it's time to take off.

They are in Singapore, and Yue is running fast towards Xing, who is also running towards her. Xing is the oldest sister, the one who was their surrogate mother, making sure they had food to eat, making sure their school uniforms were clean, and making sure that they got to school on time.

The hug each other tightly, as they bawl their eyes out. Dylan stands at a distance with tears filling his eyes. The sisters hold onto each other, for a long time, not wanting to let each other go. They finally look at each other, hands all over each other's faces.

'Yueyue, my little baobao.... you have grown into such a beautiful woman.... Oh my goodness!....I can't believe it's you. I was so scared that I would never see you or Qiu again. How did you do this...how did you get me out?'

Yue smiles at her and then looks at Dylan. Xing follows the direction of her gaze. Yue beckons to him with her hand and he walks over. She takes a deep breath and says,

'Jie, I would like you to meet my Fiancé, Wang He Di, or Dylan, as I call him. He is the reason why all this was possible. He and his cousin, did everything they could, to set you and Qiu free.'

'Oh my goodness Baobao, he is such a cutie pie.'

She let's go of Yue and bows at Dylan. She speaks in a tearful voice.

'Thank you...thank you so much for buying my freedom. Your love for Yue must be something incredible, for you to go to such lengths. This couldn't have been an easy task at all.'

'All of it was worth it. Yue is everything to me, and there's no way we could start our married life together, without you and Qiu present to witness it. She is the love of my life!'