Chapter 1- Everything is about to change

5 years after the Prologue.
It was summer, the warm rays of light caresses my scarred skin as I slowly wake up.

I sat on my bed and stretched a bit as I wore a black shirt with the Doom eternal title written on it, my gray shorts with violet lines and a violet draw of a phoenix and a pair of black and white Tennis shoes

I sat on my bed and stretched a bit as I wore a black shirt with the Doom eternal title written on it, my gray shorts with violet lines and a violet draw of a phoenix and a pair of black and white Tennis shoes. Not that I was going somewhere... I sat on my bed, hearing heavy steps knowing that they were from my "Father" as he slammed the door open.

"Get your stuff ready in this bag, punk! We have found you a place to stay" he said with an evil smirk on his face as he left. I put in the few good clothes I had and a photo of me and my adoptive mom. As I walked downstairs I saw her crying as I hugged her a bit, before the man used his deep voice to draw my attention to him

"please, my little boy, be safe" she recommended herself to me as I nodded "I will, mother, thanks" I kiss her cheek and jumped on the back of the truck like an animal, since to him I am no more than that as he drove off....

I found myself at a boy-scout like camp as I jumped off the truck and he drove off. I walked in it as I saw a tall male dressed up in a military like suit with some medals on his jacket, he looked 50 years old, neck long brown hairs with light green eyes and brownish beard. We were a dozen of kids between boys and girls, all around my age.

 We were a dozen of kids between boys and girls, all around my age

The tall man spoke looking at us "My name is Markus..... I welcome you to my camp.... Here I will teach you to be respectful and some good men and woman of society" he said in a command tone as it was nothing new to me.

We were given our dorms, and we put our stuff in it without unpacking them as we had some "game" as he called them.... It was pure military training, girls did refused to start it, and one even tried to even threaten
him as he takes out a gun and shoots him in the head as he said "Anyone else that will threaten me?" He said as no one spoke and he shoot in the air, giving us the go.

We were going for our lives, that was the training, we were all scumbags to our parents and they sended us to die, that was not a camp, it was not military training, it was forced evolution. I got first to the training, everyone else followed the last one was killed right in front of our eyes.