Chapter 10

3rd POV

Dabi scoffed as Shoto backed away from the now hideous creature who he once called his older brother. Izuku was confused at the tension that built up from seemingly nothing. "Mr. Aizawa's watching from above. We're safe right?" Shoto kept repeating as Dabi approached. "Why are you doing this Touya? Why won't you come back?"

The villain tensed up at the question as tears glossed his cold, dead eyes. "I'm doing this for you! I wanted to be a hero but heroes these day are just fakes! Just like Endeavour..." He drifted off at the mention of his 'father's' name. He snapped back into reality and growled. "This isn't our last meeting Shoto." He stated before disappearing into a portal.

'Kurogiri...' Todoroki thought as Aizawa approached. "Are you okay? Where did Dabi go?" Todoroki didn't respond. He just handed Midoriya over to his teacher before leaving. Midoriya gripped onto the hero's scarf. What just happened? Eraserhead sighed and cradled the small child. "I'll take you for a nap, alright?"

Shoto's POV

I tried processing what Dabi had said. Is he being forced to do this? I stiffened. He must've just been trying to get revenge on Endeavour but got caught up with this instead. Ugh, why did Endeavour have to be so horrible? I groaned and looked into the bathroom mirror. Why did everything have to be so confusing?

A light knock on the door snapped me out of it. I quickly answered the door only to see it was Mr. Aizawa, he was holding a sleeping Izuku in his arms. I smiled at the sight and carefully took him out of the hero's arms. Mr. Aizawa left not even a second later and I placed Midoriya on my futon. I decided to get a quick nap so I could skip to tomorrow.

I stretched as I got out of bed. Checking the time it was around 9:30. I felt that strange presence loom again.

I looked around before shrugging it off as nothing. I made my way to the desk on the other side of the room. I opened up a small, slightly burnt book and took out the pen my mother gifted to me.

Dear Diary,
Today was a very strange day.
I saw Touya during training. He said he goes by Dabi. He doesn't seem to want to be a villain... He might've been trying to get revenge on Endeavour but got caught up in this huge mess. I really hope he's okay.
Sure he might be a villain but he's still my older brother!
I'm still gaining information on Midoriya's new quirk. Those vines were something I had never witnessed before. Does he have a second quirk? There's always a slight possibility...
Oh, it looks like he's waking up. I'll finish this later.

I smiled as Midoriya sat up and lightly yawned. "Mmmm Good Morning Todoroki-kun!"He seemed very energetic this morning. "Good morning Midoriya." He hopped out the futon and gave me a tight hug. "What day is it today?" He looked up at me with a look of pure curiosity. "It's a Saturday Izuku." He smiled and grasped my hand.

He happily dragged me out the room and to the elevator. "Button press! Button press!" I lightly laughed and pressed the down button. He rushed into the elevator with me following in suit. We went down to the lobby and he rushed towards the TV. "Disney! With everyone!"

In all honesty I had never watched a Disney movie but if that's what Midoriya wants, then that's what he'll get. I noticed Sero walking by. "Hey Sero? Can you tell everyone to come down for a movie spree?" He smiled happily and agreed before running upstairs. Midoriya spentinstructed me on how to set up this movie spree of his.

Not long after everyone was helping to set up so we could all enjoy. We all got into something comfy and huddled up on the couch. "Disney! Disney!" I was still confused as to what Midoriya wanted to do. "What's your favourite Disney movie?" He asked looking up at me. "I've never watched one."

He looked at me in shock. "Wha? Never watched a Disney movie?! How are you still alive?!" I chuckled at his sudden outburst. "I would like to watch one though..." He smiled and took out a small collection of DVD's. Uraraka went down and helped him pick a movie. The conversed for a bit before placing the disc in.

The movie was titled 'The Little Mermaid' although she wasn't that small. Midoriya came back to the couch and snuggled next to me. Everyone began discussing things of all sorts as the movie progressed. Perhaps this movie wouldn't be too bad.

I mean, I have all my friends with me after all

Okay I'm back!
Midoriya made me watch a Disney movie called 'The Little Mermaid.'
I was actually very good!
Ariel was similar to me since neither of us took orders from our fathers so I admire the fish creature.
Midoriya also seemed to like it!
Everyone came and watched and it was funny with everyone's snarky comments.
I think I'm going to like it here at UA!
Sincerely,
Me

If you get that reference at the end I love you
I partially rushed this because first of all I wanted to make it as soon as possible for guys
But it's also my friend Xx7ShiningEevee 's birthday
And I know they really like this book so yeah!
This is for you bestie!
Love you all and I hope this was okay!
Thank you so much for the support I've been receiving too!
It means so much to me!
I love you all and have a fantastic day or night!
See ya!