Chapter 3

Izuku POV
Everyone started squealing after I laughed. I was very confused so I was going to ask Todoroki but he was on fire. Oh the fire looks pretty. I was about to touch it but Todoroki stopped me. Awww that's mean! He let go and picked me up after he put out the fire. " C'mon it's time for lunch." He said taking me to the food place. He got himself some cold soba I think and I got katsudon! I tried picking up the food with chopsticks but it kept falling. I looked over to Todoroki and he looked back at me. He's very pretty! " Um Todoroki can you help me eat?" I asked as politely as possible. He let out a sigh and picked up my chopsticks. He picked a piece up and blew it to make sure it wasn't too hot before gently placing it in my mouth. He then ate a bit of his food with his own chopsticks before feeding me again. "What are you eating Todoroki?" I asked. "Cold soba, would you like some?" He replied. I gave a very happy nod and he just giggled. He then picked up some of the soba and gave it to me. It was very cold! "It's really good!" I shouted. A few minutes later Kirishima and Kacchan came over. "Hey Midoriya! Hey Todoroki!" Kirishima said happily. Kacchan just growled and ate quietly. "Hello Kirishima!" I replied. "Oi Deku, ya know that we have hero training next. That means you get to see everyone's quirks." Kacchan said. I started jumping around chanting " hero, hero!" Over and over again. Everyone laughed while Kacchan just groaned. "Kacchan who's your best friend now?" I asked. "I don't have a best friend but I have a boyfriend." He replied. "Isn't he too young to know about gay couples?" Todoroki asked. "What do you mean? He's a supporter." Kacchan stated. "Oh! Can I guess?" I half-yelled. Kacchan just nodded. "Is it Kirishima?" I shouted. Kirishima laughed while nodding. After a while the bell rang and we went to a big city thing. There an old looking man told us to get changed. Todoroki took me inside and there were a lot of lockers! He took me over to one next to a guy with yellow hair and a lightning bolt. He then took out a small dark blue uniform and placed it in an area where he could reach it easily. He then dressed me and himself and we went outside. The old man came back with a smile on his face. "We will be doing sparring today."