The Diamonds Chapter 1

*A young woman wearing all white and has Platinum Blonde hair is standing on a stage*

Commander W "Hello everyone, I am Commander White. You all have been personally selected by our Operators down on Calage, to be part of The Diamonds Intergalactic Program. You will be assigned different stations based on your stats from Calage. There are 84 of you this year, which is a great increase from last year's 39. Let me go over the Stations. There are 8 levels all together. Level 1 is janitorial services. Level 2 is Shipment collection. Level 3 is Mechanic, electrician, and other maintenance needs. Level 4 is Junior Operator. Level 5 is Battle Operator. Level 6 is Demolitionist and Disposers. Level 7 is Control and Contact Leaders. Last but not least is Level 8 Which is Commander. As you know, you can gain levels as you go along. I am one of 3 commanders aboard the ship called The Inferno. The other 2 allied ships in this sector are The Necrosis and The Kindred. As you can see, I have white clothes on. The white will show what rank you are. You can obtain white clothing at level 6 where you are given white gloves, Level 7, white undergarments like a shirt, pants, or boots, and level 8, a white coat. All commanders wear white coats but do not have to wear all white clothing. I keep things professional so I do. My two commanders on board are taking care of things at the moment so you're going to have to meet them another time. This is long enough so let's get to it. You'll each be given a chamber number you'll be assigned to. This will be your home for as long as you remain on this ship. Now let's get you all in there."

*She puts her fist over her heart*

Commander "To our beloved Diamonds!"
All "To our beloved Diamonds!"

IDENTIFICATION
Name: White A.(Ari)Volt
Age:31
Hair: Platinum blond, long ponytail
Eyes: Light blue
Height: 6'0
Body: Toned, slightly muscular
Skin: Pale
Clothes: White trench coat, white elbow length gloves, White crop top, white pants, white knee high boots
Attitude:Very serious
Weapon: Electrified Shotel

*They all line up at these long tables*
*A young blond girl with a split lip stands in the middle of a line*
*Someone puts their hand on her shoulder*

??? "Pieces, you made it!"
Pieces "Oh my god, Rilee! You did too!"

*They hug*

Rilee "Oh I hope we get on the same Level!"
Pieces "Knowing me, I'm going to get Mechanic. You're gonna get Battle Operator."
Rilee "You're gonna get it too, don't you worry!"
Pieces "I'm not trained for combat. You are."
Rilee "You're almost as good as me in combat."
Pieces "Because you trained me. That weird guy, Night, is way better for some reason. I hope he's not here."
Rilee "Night's as strong as Operator Gale and he's the best Operator they have here on Calage."
Pieces "He's just weird. He's so cold."
Rilee "Yeah he doesn't really like people much."

*Pieces approaches the table*

Male Operator "Name?"
Pieces "Pieces Olivine Nickles."

*He looks through files and takes out a small slip of paper and hands it to her*

Pieces "I'll see you at the back, Rilee."
Rilee "Okay, careful."

*Pieces walks to the back and reads her paper*

Pieces "Pieces O. Nickles, Level 3 mechanic, Door access level 1, Combat recommendation low-level encounters or recon. At least I like doing the job I got."

*Rilee runs up to her*

Rilee "I got Junior Operator! I get to fight on the field!"
Pieces "Awesome! I got Mechanic and low-level battles!"
Rilee "You get to fight too!"

*They both hug and jump up and down*

Pieces "Let's get the ship!"

*They both run to get in line*
*An Operator wearing white knee-high boots and white gloves approaches them*