Prometheus..Really

Jasper pov:

I wanted to let loose at the party but the lines of the quest kept filling my head. What was charmspeak? Which zeus child was supposed to accompany Me and Lily? That's when I thought of it. When the quest is restated our arms glow. I ran until I reached the big house. I sprinted up the stairs and to Lily and Percy. I took one minute to catch my breath.

Then stated, "Our arms glow when we restate the procephy ,so to find the zeus kid we just have to say the procephy".

Lily started to have a look of optimism and gave a firm nod. We both ran out of the big house and into the pavilion. When we got there we got on a table.

Lily shouted,"If you are a child of Zeus, raise your hand ''. 10 hands went up.Lily yelled, "

Three shall go on a gruelling quest
Full Of pain and sorrow and nothing less
Their enemy an old follower of the gods
He will try and do his worst to make sure the gods get what they deserve
Powers of charmspeak and water combine to defend the world
Lightning striking the enemy pouring blood on the lightning's user hand then the land will be safe and the people who the enemy had saved

None of the other demi-gods had heard the procephy before then.Me and Lily looked around and there was no glow anywhere. Everyone looked at Percy being that he was the only known son of Poseidon and his daughter Lily. What was charmspeak I still didn't know?I turned my head to see my mother staring at me. I had no idea why.

I got down from the table and left Lily to look for the kid being that I believed she could do it on her own.  I walked over to my father and looked at him and said, "Please tell me what's going on why mom is looking at me like that.

My father said, "Ok,it's because your mom has charmspeak and you could have inherited her powers." He said it weirdly like in a trance

I heard my mother gasp. I turned over to her. Her eyes were wide and filled with what looked... like excitement?

She stated with excitement, "You have it." She looked happy and a wide smile was plastered on her face. I was confused about the whole thing .

She stated, " I have this gift from my mother called charmspeak. I can tell someone to do something and they do it. I actually used it on you a lot when you were a baby like when I told you to stop crying. But that's beside the point. Now, it's definite, you are in the procephy. Practice it whenever you can,you will need it later."

Lily POV:

    The next day I woke up to the sun shining and to birds singing. I momentarily forgot about the quest until I saw my parents and Jasper's parents outside talking. We haven't found the kid yet that is supposed to be the son/daughter of Zeus. After breakfast, I walked over to the sea. I found Jasper also walking around that area.

"Hey Jasper." I said,

"Hey Lily. What are you up to?" I walked over to him while responding,

"Not much. Just came here to practice and train a little with my powers."

"Cool. Do you want to have a battle?" He asked.

"Sure!" I replied. Jasper and I got ready to fight. I stood close to the water and he stayed in the sand. I created a huge wave to hit him. While the wave was going, I was inside of it. I surprised him by pinning him down onto the ground without him noticing. He tried to stand up and attack me but I sent another wave of water to stop him from standing. We stayed in the position catching our breaths and staring into each others eyes. Soon enough I realized what position we were in and quickly got up feeling a little flustered. I'm sure that my face is probably as red as a tomato right now. When I looked at Jasper his face was also red. "I never noticed how pretty his eyes looked-wait what. Stop Lily. You can't catch his feelings for him. He probably only sees you as a friend. Don't catch feelings ''I thought. I didn't realize that someone else just happened to be thinking the same thing. Suddenly, I see Jasper running towards me ready to attack. I get ready to attack him with my water powers but suddenly he is gone. I look behind me and see him ready to attack. I try to deflect him with my sword but this time he has me pinned down to the ground. I see him smirking and I can basically sense the pride radiating off of him. I start to smirk back at him and he becomes confused. I quickly use my powers and throw him across the ground using the water. I run up to him and point my sword at him while he is on the ground.

"Checkmate." I say while smirking.

He says,"Get off me".
My body moves against my will,I don't want to but I do. I tried to stop doing that but it doesn;t work. Jasper then told me to go inside the water. I backed up into the water remembering the line of the procephy that talked about charmspeak. He had the ability. He said, "Surrender".It worked but since I was in water I still had control over my own body. I made the water rise. I hurled it toward him and he dodged. But he went right into another gap of water.I formed chains around his ankles. I dragged him down to the floor.

"Fine, fine you win. I guess I underestimated your powers because you are a girl,"Jasper said. I suddenly hear cheering and clapping. I look to the left and see my parents and Jasper's parents cheering for me. I immediately got flustered and started to blush in embarrassment. My parents ran over to me and started to complement and congratulate me. I look to Jasper and see that his parents are also saying nice things to him. Even though he lost the fight, his parents are still proud of him.

~~~
After a long day of training and doing normal routines around camp, we were finally able to relax at the end of the day near the campfire. Everything was going well until suddenly there was a bright light. Everyone reached for their swords or any nearby weapon. When the light cleared away we saw the one and only, Hera. I looked over to my parents with a confused look on my face and I saw that they were mad. Probably because Hera has done so many things to mess up their lives. After all the comotion calmed down, Hera began to speak. She told us about Prometheus and how he was in New York looking for revenge from the gods. She also told us the new procephy was tied to this. Jasper and I looked at each other. At least we knew who our enemy was now,but the bad thing was he was a freaking Titan and there's more we have to leave tomorrow because even though he is in New York and the gods are in Chicago, he will find out. So we have to get to Chicago before him.

You guys like the plot and if you guys want sequel just comment we might do it