Confession time

That 'night', I was woken up by Ezousia, who was shaking me.

"Where the hell are we?" She asked.

"My room in Night," I replied, yawning and stretching wide enough to rival Hypnos.

"We need to let the Primordials know we just blew up a universe," Ezousia said, stifling a yawn.

I nodded as she snapped her fingers and got ready.

I meanwhile, walked over to my bathroom to get ready. Not all of us immortals are lazy.

After inhaling some pancakes and cereal, we teleported to the Primordial throne room.

We appeared there, to find Nyx, Chaos, End, Tartarus and Gaia having a five way argument.

I just cleared my throat from the centre of the room, which caused a few Primordials to look over at me and smirk, while the arguing five continued.

I saw a few bets taking place between Aether, Erebus, Chronos and Hydros. Pontus tried taking part, but his hand was slapped away by Thalassa, who started ranting about irresponsible husbands.

I was getting a bit ticked of now so I decided to end it. "Mom cut it out," I yelled.

"Don't you tell me what to do young man," she shot back threateningly.

I silently backed off and stood behind Ezousia, who just smirked.

"We have information on the blown up galaxy and may or may not have caused it's destruction," I said, still hiding behind Ezousia.

"WHAT?" Nyx yelled, standing up from her throne.

Chaos looked a bit surprised but shot a glance at Nyx, who immediately sat back down.

"I was also kidnapped. I didn't leave you any letters. I always inform mom personally."

"I knew it!" Nyx exclaimed. She then proceeded to slap Erebus in the face and give me a quick hug.

"Who's that?" Chaos asked me, gesturing to Ezousia.

She promptly snapped her fingers, causing εξουσία to appear over her head. The Primordials in seeing this had surprised looks upon their faces.

They stared at her for a good minute.

"Y-you're t-t-the li-life and so-soul of the u-u-universe?" End asked, stuttering profusely.

"Yes," Ezousia replied, rolling her eyes. She then disappeared in a blinding flash of light.

The Primordials just stared at the spot where she just disappeared.

I meanwhile, sat down on my throne, summoned myself a tetra pack of orange juice and sipped it peacefully. Yum yum.

Chronos whistled softly and looked at me. "Wow, stuff just seems to follow you everywhere. From the moment you walked into this room, we keep meeting new people and learning new things."

"Tell me about it," I muttered.

"So what does she want? Why did she blow up that universe?" Chaos asked, looking puzzled.

I sighed softly, "She's tired of all the injustice, corruption and malice in the world. She wishes to change all that by wiping out all life and starting over."

Chaos nodded understandingly.

"Wait what did you mean when you said you were kidnapped?" Nyx asked.

I then proceeded to tell them about how Annabeth had caught me off guard and somehow teleported me outside the Void.

"Nyx looked at Erebus and Aether smugly, while the others were thinking about how a minor goddess managed to transport a minor Primordial outside the Void.

"I think your friend," Ouranos said, wiggling his eyebrows at me, "somehow managed to use the demigod as a tool to transport you there."

"But why you?" Gaia finished.

Erebus opens his mouth to say something but shut it.

"Like Chronos said, stuff just seems to follow him everywhere," Anake guessed.

"Cool," Hypnos muttered.

End proceeded to yawn loudly. That was odd, as it was normally Hypnos.

"Can we go now?" Hydros asked out loud. "We've been here forever."

"Wait do we help her or not?" Chaos asked.

"I say we just let her do her thing," Hydros said. "Can I go now?"

Tartarus grumbled about something under his breath, which caused Erebus to snicker.

"Alright, just try keep it under control and don't blow everything up," Aether said looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked. "It's not like I control her. To some extent, I've got to agree with her."

"Yeah yeah sure you do Perseus," Eros muttered, while I glared at him.

"I'm leaving," Hydros announced.

"Bye," Pontus called out.

Once Hydros left, a lot of the others started to leave as well, until it was just me, Nyx along with Hayami and Hemera, who were sleeping on their thrones.

Nyx simply waved her hand and teleported the two of them away.

"Tell me Perseus, is your girlfriend a threat?" She asked.

I was a bit puzzled at what she said, but understood quick enough. "Who Annabeth? I'm pretty sure Ezousia erased her.

My mother face-palmed. "Not her you dolt, Ezousia," she said aggravated.

"Oh. Um no I don't think she's a threat. And she's not my girlfriend either," I replied, my face probably as red as a tomato.

"You think so?" She asked.

I nodded my head like a child.

"Urgh you love sick teenagers," Nyx cursed. She then snapped her fingers and my head cleared and my blush disappeared.

"Answer me now," she said, "do you think she is a threat."

I thought for a moment before answering. "To us, no. But to the rest of the universe. Yes. But I think I can talk her out of killing everyone and make her reconsider or come up with another option."

"Alright Perseus. Don't let anything cloud your thoughts or change your decisions," she said, before dissolving into darkness.

I did the same and reappeared back at home.