The birth of a new world

That night, I had a dream. I was sitting on my throne along with the rest of the Primordial council.

They seemed to be discussing about me.

"He seems to be taking care of stuff on other planets. He's already blown up two rogue planets," Destruction said. I'm guessing that the blowing up was done by Ezousia.

Chaos nodded. "Good for him," he said.

Nyx still looked puzzled. "But he didn't tell me personally. He left me a letter on the dining table but Perseus always informs me either telepathically or personally."

Erebus laid a comforting hand on Nyx. "Relax," he said. "He probably couldn't find you."

Nyx nodded slowly.

I tried really hard to communicate with them but I just couldn't.

As I woke up that morning, I vowed to myself that I would escape this place. If Ezousia was destroying planets, it was my job to stop it.

I looked at the place where the passage normally appears. I thought about my mother, brothers, sisters, friends, Primordials and gods. I willed all that energy to focus on the wall.

I imagined a dam and willed it to break. Water never likes to be restrained. I released all my power. All of it. The power I had ever since I was a baby and what I had as a Primordial. I evolved into pure light and let loose. As I did, the entire room exploded.

I shut my eyes and willed myself to travel into the Void.

I traveled at hypersonic speeds as I entered the Void. I flew right past the barrier.

I was almost at the Primordial throne room when I felt myself dissolve.

I reappeared on a beach on Earth.

"You can't escape me." I saw Ezousia standing by the water and looking out to sea.

She knew about my escape. I'm guessing she was the one who brought me here. Dam she was powerful.

I went over and stood by her as she observed the ocean. "Beautiful isn't it?" I asked her, gesturing to the vast expanse of the sea.

"This world doesn't deserve such beauty," she said. She then waved her hand and a huge mound of plastic, dirt and dead bodies washed ashore.

Ezousia snapped her fingers and made it to fade into nothingness.

"Humans need to die," she muttered. I would have agreed if she hadn't looked so serious.

I looked at her wearily. "You're joking right?" I asked her, freaking out.

She shook her head. "I'm going to kill them all. Good and bad, I don't care," she muttered.

"But the gods are making humans start caring about their planet and the life on it."

She turned towards me and looked me in the eye. "I've seen an infinite number of planets. They're all the same, selfish and self centred. They don't change. They can't. Trust me on that. It's much better if we start over."

She looked at me pleadingly. "Please trust me. We can save this world. I can feel all the imbalance and filth in this universe. It's time for the universe to clean itself and restart. I will notify the Primordial council when it's time."

"Wait what?" I asked, confused.

"It's time you made your choice Perseus Jackson," she whispered. "Either we preserve this peace and restart or loose it", she said gesturing to the majestic expanse of the ocean.

"Ezousia please no. Once upon a time, I would have agreed to this. I understand what you're saying but I can't do it. I just can't."

She nodded sadly. "Farewell Perseus Jackson."

She was just about to leave, when we heard the pained cry of a whale. On instinct, I jumped into the sea and propelled myself forward.

What I saw, made all my love for humanity come crashing down. There was a man shooting at a hump back whale. The poor thing was crying out in pain. It was innocent and young. It was going to be killed and used for blubber and meat.

My vision went red and I willed the blood in the man to freeze. He screamed out in pain, before passing into the underworld, where hopefully, he would face punishment.

I sent my energy to the whale and healed it.

"Thank you Lord," it said

I shadow travelled back to the beach and saw Ezousia's eyes glowing with power. The tide itself seemed to bend at her will. Sand started to swirl around her. She had her own gravitational field and it was growing.

I realized what she was doing. She was absorbing all life on this planet. She was killing the life on it. The planet a.k.a Gaia would still live, but the humans on it wouldn't.

"Ezousia stop," I yelled.

She looked at me and I flew back. "Do you think I should stop, Order?" She asked fiercely. "Why shouldn't I cleanse this universe? They deserve it. So much pain and suffering." She shook her head, tears spilling down her face.

"I know this is Chaos' world Perseus, but I am a part of it as well. The universe is tied to me."

Her body then superheated. Mine too spontaneously blew up into pure power, joining her and wiping out all human life on Earth.

When she spoke, I felt all the pain and suffering in her eyes. She was right. What was the point in fighting for something so unjust and sick?

As all human life on the planet was wiped out, her power started to spread. I felt it all over me. It washed over the milky way galaxy, spread to the Andromeda, the next and soon, the entire universe was vibrating with the power coming off her. After all, she was the universe.

I felt all the death. The underworld was being obliterated too. The world would be pure once again. Wait a minute. These were her thoughts, not mine. Too late. The universe blew up.

I opened my eyes and found nothing. No stars, no galaxies, no light, no darkness. There was nothing.

Ezousia's body then solidified and she promptly collapsed from exhaustion.

I immediately rushed to her and caught her in space.

Her eyes opened briefly, allowing a beautiful light to wash over me and the universe. As this happened, an explosion of power was released from her. Planets, galaxies, meteorites, stars and comets started to form, flying at the speed of darkness. Chaos. The birth of a new universe.

Ezousia smiled softly, the way a mother would smile at her children. "The birth of a new world from the ashes of the old one," she whispered. "It really did happen. And you kept it in Order. You are the creator of this universe," she said, smiling.

"Wait what?" I asked, but it was too late. She was asleep.

I teleported myself to the mansion of Night and prayed that it was okay.

I appeared there and found everything fine.

My mother Nyx came running. "A universe just blew up and restarted," she yelled. "Chaos didn't plan it."

"Who's that," she asked, gesturing to Ezousia, who was fast asleep in my arms. "A friend," I replied, not knowing how to explain to my mother that the person in my arms was the soul of the universe and the one along with which, I blew up a universe by mistake.

She nodded and teleported away in a violent blast of black lightning.

So... Ezousia and I had blown up and alternate universe. It wasn't mine, but still an unknown of beings were erased from existence.

I walked over to my room and laid Ezousia on my bed. I then I collapsed on my couch and promptly fell asleep.