I Yeet Myself

After spending some time with my siblings in the mansion of Night and training some of them in battle, I decided to have a look at some planets in the Void.

I dissolved into darkness and reappeared outside the atmosphere of planet similar to Earth.

The balance of power on this planet was seriously off.

The planet's name was Keto (pronounced Keeto). The beings here were very similar to humans, but did not function like one. They derived their energy from radioactive decay. The planet claimed to be democratic but was ruled over by one person and that person had complete physical control over every being on the planet. The planet was divided into six sectors (continents) with each sector ruled over by a powerful dude who reported to the big powerful dude.

These powerful dudes saw themselves as gods because of their powers even though every being here had their own unique powers. Due to their control over others, they suppressed the power in others.

The dudes who claimed to be gods, however powerful they were, still worshipped the primordials.

I allowed the gravity of the planet to pull my into it. I entered the planets atmosphere, breaking every speed record out there. I was traveling fast enough to completely turn into dust, yet nothing happened.

As I neared the ground, the people started to look up at me and stare in awe.

At the last second, I turned myself into black smoke and appeared on the ground. The planet was very similar to Earth.

A being teleported in front of me, with glowing eyes. Oooh spooky. I realised that she was trying to control my body like what they do to the others.

I smirked and blasted the ruler backwards.

"Who are you?" The person asked. Good. They know English.

"Perseus," I replied. I soon felt something pierce my back. I looked back to find another ruler with a glowing sword in his hand, looking at my wound in shock. Why does everything in this planet glow so much? "A primordial," he whispered in shock.

He immediately dropped and kneeled before. I looked over to the other ruler and found her kneeling as well.

"What would you like my Lord?" The ruler asked.

"Stop groveling before me," I barked. The two stood up immediately.

"I want you to stop forcing your control over the people of this planet," I said.

"Why?" The dude asked.

"Because it is wrong," I said. "If you continue to do this, I'll take away your powers."

The female then spoke up. "Just because you're a primordial, what make you think you have control over us?" She spat. Didn't she just bow?

I smiled a sinister smile and let my full power flow through me. I turned day into night and made the shadows mould around me.

"I am the Primordial of order. The power you possess is being used for the wrong reasons. You will stop this or I will make sure you beg for death," I whispered. The two rulers gulped and nodded.

I felt bad for using my power to subdue them. I hated all this power. Seriously. It gets soon boring and volatile at the same time. It felt like if I didn't use them, I would self combust. It was too much, but at the same time, it was nice to scare the literal piss out of people.

"The supreme ruler will torture us," the male said. I nodded. The supreme leader had done horrible things. I teleported myself and the two other rulers to the headquarters. I found the the supreme leader and three others lounging in thrones.

I growled and stormed into the throne room. The rulers looked up and charged me. I pulled out my sword.

*Graphic violence*

I stabbed my sword thought the first and killed him in one move. I blocked the strikes from the second and third. I kicked the second where Apollo doesn't shine and beheaded him. My sword went through the other's head. There was black liquid all around me.

The supreme leader looked over at me in shock. "Get him," he yelled at the two who had come with me. They simply stood still, giving him a cold stare.

I walked up to him and punched him in the face. I then dragged him off his throne and kicked him repeatedly where it hurts. I then willed his throne to explode. I took a shrapnel from his throne and stuffed it into his throat.

"He's all your's," I said to the two rulers with me. They smiled at me and proceeded to beat him and slash at him with their weapons. When I felt that he had been punished enough to make the Primordial of torture proud, I froze his blood and made the atoms in his body explode.

*Violence over*

"Good luck," I said to the two rulers.

"Thank you Perseus," the female said.

The guy nodded, "We'll make sure this planet is looked after. We swear on our lives."

I nodded and teleported back to the Primordial throne room.

As I flew through the Void, I wanted to try something. I used my powers to propel me faster and faster towards the throne room.

All of a sudden, I felt time start bending around me. Black lightning and normal lightning started to flicker around me. I was now traveling at a speed beyond light and darkness. It was scary. Cool. I tried stopping, but kept on accelerating. I cut off my power completely in order to slow down but I just couldn't stop.

All of a sudden, everything stopped and somewhat of a hole appeared in the Void and I flew in. Oops.

I looked behind me and saw that the hole had disappeared. My internal GPS system was going haywire. I also noticed I was on Earth, but the gravitational poles were reversed. The flow of time itself was weird. Oops.

I noticed that I was on fifth avenue road. How? Don't ask. I looked towards the museum of natural history and noticed that there was a school bus parked there. I saw... myself and Grover sitting by a fountain and eating lunch. WAIT WHAT? Oh no. I'm pretty sure I just yeeted myself through time or to an alternate or parallel universe. Mom's going to kill me.