my bestfriends brother....it's complicated.

A/N: Nicoles photo on the side (: --->>> 

Hey people reading this story for the first time, I just wanted to say I won't be continuing THIS one . IF YOU WANNA READ IT i've starting remaking it, so if you wanna read one that I should hopefully be completing, then check it out! Love y'alls;) Thanks for the support!

----- 

I let the white confetti fall out of my hand and fall with the breeze,swaying as the most amazing thing in this world took over me,nature is fantastic and....wait why am I thinking like this?

I threw the light confetti at my beautiful auntie as her and my new uncle made there way out of the church that had just held an amazing ceremony...I say amazing,I actually mean painfully boring and long!

My auntie had the biggest smile on her face as her and my new uncle,who also wore the same smile,got into the car that would take them to the airport which would take them to there honeymoon.

Everyone was on there case about having a party before they went,but they insisted on having a honeymoon first.

Me and my best friend ,Joanne Andrews, watched as the car took off down the street,with a very happy looking newly-wedded couple waving in the windows.

I sighed as they turned the corner out of sight and turned to Joanne."You ready?"She asked me loudly over the still cheering crowd.I mean seriously?! They are gone people,Calm down, for crying out loud.

"yeah,lets go."

We walked over to the next building that had a bathroom in it and walked into the public restrooms with our bags over our sholders,As soon as we got into the toilets we ran over to the cubicle and got changed. 

Taking off my black dress,that reached my knees and my gold jewelery and heels,I changed in to my plain white vest top,and my plain black jacket,with grey sweats,I pulled on my black daps and made my way out of the bathroom. 

I threw my long purpel hair up in a messy pony and re-did my makeup in the mirrors while I waited for Joanne to hurry up.

Joanne came out with her long blonde hair still down,and instead of her white and black,strapless dress that swayed above her knees,she was wearing, black shorts,an oversized off the shoulder grey jumper and white and black,shiny,dunks. 

She looked at me and smirked,making me smirk back,for no reason at all. 

"where are we meeting them?."I asked her,having no idea what-so-ever where we are meant to meeting everyone else. 

"oh,umm...Like down the old warehouse."She told me,shrugging as she walked closer to the mirror and put on some lip gloss. 

I shivered in disgust."err...I hate the old warehouse,seeing as though my auntie is gone,we can go there instead yeah?just this once though."I asked her.I hate the old warehouse,It is a disgusting,old abandoned place,that me and my 'friends' discovered one day.I have always been freaked out by it,but everyone else seems to like it?That's weird. 

"Fine.I'll text them now,and tell them to meet us there."She sighed. 

"cool."I almost bounced up and down,in victory,but managed to control myself....Barley.

We jumped onto a bus back to my aunties house and found a some seats, and sat down next to eachother.We got cheered at by a bunch of boys as we took our seats,but ignored them.Immature bunch of idiots,they don't even know us and they-hey that boy is fit!

Some random lad came walking up to us,he looked about our age (15)With his reddish/brownish hair colour,reminding me of R-pattz...I like R-Pattz.He is proberly just coming over to flirt with Joanne though,seeing as though,I look a mess.