Chapter 11-Lukey-baby?&&Nicky-baby??WTF?!

Chapter 11?

So here I am,sat in between Luke and Joanne,surrounded by Luke's friends.

Lovely?!<sarcasm!

When Luke told them he couldn't hang out with them,his mates decided to stay and watch me and Joanne with him.

I don't like it.I know there intentions are good and what-not but I hate being treated like a little baby,it's annoying!

Leo hasn't let Joanne go out of his sight once.I think they would make a good couple,maybe.I mean,they're not flirting unlike me and Luke,but that is harmless and every time I open my mouth to come out with another flirting line,Joanne gives me terrible death glares.

I don't think she appreciates me and Luke talking like this,but it's just fun.I may be in Joannes bad books but honestly I don't mind as much as I usually would,I have Luke back and that makes me happy!

We were all sat around in the living room,watching Eastenders,ha,the boys really didn't want to watch it but me and Joanne wanted to so,seeing as though we are 'badly injured' we got what we wanted..I could get used to this.Ha.

"Oh my goodness! what the heck is max's problem?! Jay hasn't done anything wrong! he only kissed Abby! WTF!"Jamie shouted at the T.V out of nowhere,making the boys give him dirty looks.

"So,Abby gets Jay?and I don't even get a chance with the sex god?! FML"Joanne started at the T.V.

"Why would you want to be with Jay anyway?"Rye' asked her.

She looked at him in disbelief,"Why would you not?!"She asked him back.

I nodded in agreement,"Mmm hmm."I murmured.

"'cos I don't like boys like him.He's not my type."He told her with a sarcastic smile on his face.

Joanne chuckled slightly before going back to watching it.

"..yeah let's do it.Let's try for a baby."Kat said to Alfie with a smile on her fake face.

Dun dun dun dun duh duh duh duh..

Then the credits started rolling.

(A/N:I don't actually think that America has eastenders,for obvious reasons so you probably won't understand the whole 'dun dun dun..' bit.If your from Britain..then you'll understand :) it was a random choice and I was watching Eastenders while writing this so..:)

"Okay,well I think i'm going to go to bed now."Joanna said,just before yawning and stretching her arms,smacking me on the head in the progress.

"Sorry."She muttered standing up.

Leo hopped up out of his seat and walked over to Joanne,he put his arm around her waist and made her put her arm around his neck so that he was carrying half of her weight.

"Why are you doing that? she hasn't broken her leg,mate,sit back down."Luke told him.

"Nar I just want to make sure she is okay."He answered before him and Joanne hobbled out of the room and up the stairs.

We all sat down and chilled out for another couple of hours just watching random things and talking about nothing and everything.

I heard the stairs creaking and I looked up to see Joanne walking down the stairs,she saw me and gave me a slight wave before walking in to the kitchen.

Where's Leo? he didn't come back down stairs earlier so he must still be up there?

"Okay I think I should go then."Chase said before standing up and stretching,his back cracked as he did and I cringed,making Luke chuckle.