chapter 14-screaming in to pillows to solve problems..

--Please read authors note at the end x

Chapter 14-

I took my pillow and lifted it up to my face where I continued to scream in to it!

Friends.

Friends?

FRIENDS!!

Okay I get it,he's my best friends brother but that doesn't make us friends.I mean it's not like I wanna be anything more than friends-pfft of course not!- but 'Friends' is a new low!

Luke is an amazing boy,I will give you that but...I mean C'MON! Friends?!

Again,I brought the pillow up to my face and let out a piercing scream in to the comforting thing.

I heard a light tapping on the door,my head shot up and I moved in to a sitting position,quickly flattening my hair so that I didn't look suspicious.

"Hey? can I come in please?"Joanne's tired voice came in through the wooden door.

"Yeah,sure."I answered,whispering for some reason.

The door cracked open and Joanne came stumbling in to 'my' room,glaring at me with half closed eyes.

"Listen;It's time to get up because it's time to get ready for school.My dad just called so on Saturday I am sleeping over his house."She grimaced and sent me an apologetic look,"Please don't kill my brother or anything when i'm away and if worse comes to worse just come down my dads with me?"She spoke the words but you could tell she didn't mean them.

Not as in she doesn't want me to come with her because she doesn't like my company,I know Joanne,but she loves her dad and those two have a close bond so they like spending time on there own to just chill out and what-not.

I shook my head,smiling slightly at her,"Nar babe,I don't think hanging out with a middle aged guy and a blond haired,black eyed,wrestler would do any good for my reputation."I joked with her.

"Har har.Cause your reputation is the best one out there."She laughed making me chuckle slightly.

I pretended to glare at her,"All right! enough of the sarcasm!"

"Well,that's all I wanted to say..Get ready for school."She told me before strutting towards the door,before she walked out she turned to me and said,"By the way,pillows don't actually make your screams inaudible,especially with the set of lungs you got on you!..If you need to talk,you know where I am,okay?"

I nodded my head,my cheeks getting a flash of red on them,"thanks,much appreciated."

She looked at me for a second,tilting her head to the side slightly before shaking her head and walking out the door,closing it behind her.

'Seriously?! she could hear me scream?

-

After a long day of school and a hard time receiving glares from miss 'head of year 9', I finally managed to go back to the Anderson's house.

I changed in to some clothes and jogged down the stairs and in to the living room where I found mr 'cat lover' sprawled out on the sofa watching a documentary about dolphins on the t.v.

oh please don't tell me that dolphins are his new obsessions.

"NICOLE!"He shouted,not once taking his eyes off the t.v.

I let out a breath,"Hi Jamie."I smiled slightly.

He patted his stomach,telling me to sit on him.

I shook my head,not that it did any good,he wasn't even looking at me and continued to pat his stomach even harder.

With a sigh,I dragged my feet over to him and went to sit by his feet,on the edge of the sofa but Jamie had other plans.

He stretched out his arms and grabbed my arms,pulling me on to his stomach.

I looked down at him as he stared up at me with a huge smile on his face,"Don't you have a house that you can act like a complete dr0ngo in?"I asked him.

His smile didn't once falter,"Fine,come meet my nanny?"He asked me as he stood up,keeping me in his arms as he carried me bridal style.

He literally skipped out of the house,ignoring my demands to put me down,and in to a house about two doors down from number 42.

The door opened and some older looking man opened the door,he gave Jamie a friendly smile and then looked down at me.

"You must be Melissa?"He smiled,going to shake my hand.

I shook my head,smiling at him.

His hand abruptly flew back and he bit his nail slightly,grimacing,"I'm sorry dear,you must be Malory?,"I shook my head again,"Miranda?"I shook my head,"Mandy? Marissa? I'm sorry darling but , what's you're name?"

"No worries,I'm Nicole.It's nice to meet you."I shook his hand.

The man looked at Jamie,"So you've gone down one in the alphabet?"

"No Bamps,I'm still with Melissa,Malory,Miranda,Mandy and Marissa."

The man looked at me accusingly,"I'm his friend sir'."I told him.

I look of realisation flashed his face,"Oh,well it's lovely to meet you."

-

Me and Jamie sat up in his room with Luke and Joanne.

I managed to sneak in a phone call to those two and they came over straight away.

The man that answered the door turned out to be his grampy and his nan was at bingo or something.

Jamie sat on the floor with Luke,whilste Jamie stroked his nans cat and Luke flinched away from it.

Luke likes cats and what-not but that evil cat decided it would be a good idea to attack Luke's face,It was actually kind of funny in a weird kind of way..

Me and Joanne were sat on Jamies bed as we giggled about stupid things.It's Wednesday today so that meant another two days and she will be sleeping down her dads from Friday to Sunday that means a whole weekend with just me and Luke?

Oh boy..

-

A/N

PLEASE READ (:

Hey guys (:

I am soooo sorry that it has taken me so darn (haahaa that's a funny word-Darn.Darn.Darrrrrrrn.) long and the fact that this chapter is probably rubbish and really short,but honestly I have a good excuse..

I've been sorting through alot of rubbish lately and I realise that I probably shouldn't say stuff when I am intoxicated :( shameful ..I know.

Next chapter should hopefully be good,It will be Nicole and Luke so..

Please don't give up on this story?

Thanks guys and .....AHHHH I have 20 FANSS!!!! THANKS SOO MUCH!!!!!

ummm....yeah,that's all I have to say but again ;I am really sorry,i've been going through alot at the moment.

Sorry for any spelling,grammar or any other mistakes that are probably in here,byee (: