Chapter 32: January 14th

Start from the beginning

I looked at the puppy again. The puppy tilted it's head to side, looking at me adorably. Shit, this toy poodle is so cute! "I'm gonna buy it!" I said as I shifted my eyes to Ash.

---------------------------

I finally bought the cute toy poodle puppy. I even bought a blue dog bag to put the puppy inside and carry it.

"I heard it's Kai's birthday today, right?" Ash asked me while she's looking at herself in the small mirror she's holding, as we both continue to stroll around. 

"Ah, yeah. I'm actually planning to give this dog to him." I said melancholy, as I stroking the puppy's head.

"You seem sad?" She asked again, continue checking herself in the mirror while putting a pink lipstick on.

"Well, it's already evening and he's not answering my calls or videochats. I've been sending him mails as well but he isn't replying at all." I sighed, disappointed. "I wonder what is he doing right now?"

Ash put her small mirror and her pink lipstick inside her bag when she finished doing her thing."You wanna know?" She asked me with that mischivous grin on her face.

I looked at her strangely like whuuuuut? and she grabbed my wrist and we run, exiting the mall. Where is this gal taking me? Aigoo..

Just blocks away outside the mall, there's a little park where teenagers here in Vancouver spend their free time to free themselves from the stress of school works and other stuffs.

I felt Ash's hand let go of my wrist  as we arrived at our destination― the park. I scanned the whole park with my naked eyes. There are some teenagers reading their books peacefully, some are skateboarding and waveborading too, some are couples being so lovey-dovey with each other and some are just talking with their friends.

"Why did you take me here?" I asked Ash. Something's fishy here.

"Just wait, Jaerim." She said, all giggly and smiley. After a split second, a tall and skinny guy, wearing such a cool outfit, approached us. (A/N: Just imagine Sehun and the others wearing  the clothes they wore in their Growl MV part 2. Hehe. I don't think I can describe it well. :P)

"Lovely evening, ladies." He greeted us, beaming. His eyes formed crescents as he beamed. "I'm Oh Sehun and if I weren't a disturbance to you, we would like to invite you to watch a small performance of our group over there." He pointed his forefinger towards the crowd of girls from afar. They have fans? Are they popular?

"Sure, we would love to." Ash answered, smiling at that Sehun creepily. Weird. Something's really fishy here.

That Sehun started walking and Ash and I trailed behind him. He lead us in front  of the crowd and Ash and I have such lovely sight here. We can see the performers here up close, I must say.

The song 'Growl' started playing and that Sehun and some other guys started dancing to the song. As Ash and I watched the performance, I noticed Suho is the performance as well, dancing. I didn't know that dwarf can dance! Hahaha! Sorry, Suho. Sorry, Ash.