Part 15

Edited

I sit up and look over at Izuku, he looks so peaceful. I get off my bed and walk over to his bed, I brush his hair away from his closed eyes. I place a kiss on his forehead, I walk around to the other side of the bed and crawl under the sheets. I cuddle up to Izuku and close my eyes, sleep fell over me in an instant.

Izuku POV
I open my eyes up to the bright sun shining through the curtain and into the room. I feel something but I ignore it and try to sit up, but something is holding me down. I start to panic thinking a villain might've found us.

I look over at Kacchan's bed, he's not there. I felt my heart race, I look down to see arms around my waist. They are wrapped softly around my waist, there is no pressure in them. I look over my shoulder to see Kacchan's fluffy blonde hair.

I turn around in his arms and come face to face with his sleeping face. I feel my face go tomato red, Kacchan is this close to my face. He also slept beside me, I think I might be going crazy with all this happening. I lean in closer to his face.

His soft smooth skin is reflecting the sun's light, his hair all messy and poofy. His sharp jawline giving him more of a masculine look to his soft face. I gently run the back of my hand against his cheek, his skin is just as soft as it looks. He really is a handsome guy.

I close my eyes with my hand still resting on his cheek, I feel his hand intertwine in mine. My eyes shoot open, Kacchan's eyes meet mine. I feel my heart skip a beat and start beating fast, my face becomes redder. "Enjoying the view?" Kacchan mocks me.

I pull my hand away and cover my red face, "I was enjoying the view out the window," I mumble through my hands.

Katsuki looks over his shoulder at the wall, he chuckles. "Izu, the window is behind you," he says softly.

I nervously laugh, "Oh, is it? I must have been daydreaming that," I try to speak.

"Aw, I was hoping to hear something different," Kacchan says disappointedly. He lets go of me and rolls onto his back, he puts his hands behind his head and stares at the ceiling. I remove the blanket off me and sit on the side of the bed, I look at the time. 9:24 it blinked, I stand up and walk over to the bathroom.

I splash my face with cool water to cool down my beat red face. I dry it with a towel and walk of the bathroom, Kacchan is now sitting up and looking right at me. "What are we going to do now? The league might still be at our apartments," I ask him. He stands up and walks over to me, he places his hands on my shoulders.

"We're going to face them, I can fight and you can fight. It's also bright out so we have that advantage too," Kacchan tells me.

"Sounds good! I'm going to take a shower," I tell him as I walk back to the bathroom. I close the door and undress, I start the shower and get in. A hot shower always helps me calm down and narrow down my thoughts. I wash my hair and body, the hotel soap smells really nice.

I stand in the shower and smile to myself, it's nice having this time with Kacchan. After meeting him again after all these years I've been happier than I could remember. I wish I could put these feelings towards him in words... it can't be. I'm not in love with him, am I? He loves me! I shouldn't get his feelings confused with mine.

But, when he touches me, it gets hot in that spot of contact. When he got angry because of his friends making fun of his love life, that was an embarrassment for him but a sign to me. When he cuddled me last night, I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. All of his features are dream-worthy and he loves me, that handsome man loves me!

I hear the bathroom door open, "Izu, are you ok? You're taking quite a while in here," Kacchan asks. I feel my face go red, I panic a little and turn the shower off. I grab my towel and wrap it around my waist, I step out of the shower and face Kacchan.

"Yeah, sorry. I got carried away in thought, do you need the shower?" I ask as I walk over to the counter. Kacchan walks over to me, he stands in front of the mirror and shakes his head. I nod and go to grab my clothes which is on the counter near Kacchan.

I grab them and begin to leave the bathroom, Kacchan grabs my waist before I could leave. He holds onto me while his fingers trace the scars on my back, they gently glide over my X scar. It's my most recent scar made by an overly jealous girl. "Izu, you so many scars," Kacchan says a little depressed at the thought.

I nervously chuckle, "Yeah, I do," I say a little gloomy at the thought of them.

"Tell me about all of them, even the ones I can't see," Kacchan says while lifting me up and sitting me on the counter.

"A-alright," I mentally slap myself for stuttering. I then take a deep breath and begin, "The scar on my back in the most recent one out of the six I have. It was made by no other then Himiko Toga, she got angry at me for talking to another girl and carved the X in my back. There is no other relationship between me and her, she just has a huge stupid crush on me."

I don't know why I had to clarify the relationship between me and Toga with Kacchan. I then move on, "the circle with a slash through it scar on my chest is from... All For One. It's my first scar, he got mad at me for failing a mission and gave me this scar as a warning. The diagonal line on my stomach is from a misstep while jumping off a building. Then I have a small scar on my right ankle from breaking my ankle from the misstep of jumping off the building."

Kacchan watches me, his eyes were sorrowful as he continues to listen to me. "I have this scar on my shoulder from Hero Killer Stain's knife or sword, I can't remember. I have a hand scar on my shin from Shigaraki taking his anger out on me when we were younger. That's all six of them," I tell Kacchan.

Kacchan pulls me into a hug, it was a very tight hug. But I needed it, after going through all that a hug is a beautiful way to clear it out of my mind. I grip Kacchan's shirt tightly, "thank you," I whisper into Kacchan's ear. He tries to hold me even tighter, I chuckle as he lets go of me.

He holds my shoulders and starts to kiss each one of my scars, my eyes widen in shock. Each kiss left a warm sensation on each scar, why is he doing this? "These scars are a sign of you becoming the one you are today and don't forget that," Kacchan says as he looks at me. My face heats up a bit as I look away from his fiery red eyes.

I hope that everyone is staying safe out there and are washing their hands! Please stay safe, these are some scary times, just stay inside and you should be alright!

Word count: 1321