Part 1

Edited

I am Izuku Midoriya, I'm a villain. When I was younger I was obsessed with the hero All might, I had a lot of his merchandise. But when I was five it all ended when my mom and I got caught in an incident.

My mom was taking me to get clothes for the new year, it seemed like a peaceful day. That was before All Might and All For One began fighting in that exact shopping district. A crumble of building landed on my mom from All Might punching All For One into that building.

I was crying while sitting beside the crumble, but when fleeing, All For One grabbed me. I was raised by him alongside Tomura Shigaraki. I was trained to be a sniper since I don't have a quirk.

That pretty much brings me to today, recently I have turned twenty. All For One rewarded me with a quirk, I still don't know what it is, it hasn't shown any signs. I also moved into my own apartment, it's quite empty since I never spend a lot of time there.

As of right now, I'm putting my sniper rifle into a case that's able to go along with every day society. I have a request from a sorta close friend, he goes by Tani (my OC) he has a past with Red Riot. He has ordered me to take him out in one shot, I hope I can do that.

I leave my apartment and make my way to the other side of this district. This request is a quick cash grab, nothing more, shouldn't be anything more than one bullet. I look at the message Tani gave me, Red Riot patrols around here on this day. I look up from my screen and at my surroundings, I find a building that is a good distance away from the area Red Riot is to patrol.

I enter the building and go straight to the roof, I begin to unpack and set up my equipment on the edge. Once I am set up, I wait and watch through the scope. I see Red Riot enter my sight within the scope, I begin lining everything when blonde hair enters my sight as well. It's Ground Zero, the only man that throws my game off. Every time I see him I recognize him, but I have no clue who he is.

I get Red Riot in my sight again and shoot, since I have my silencer on my rifle not much sound came from the shot. I look up from the scope to see a cloud of smoke, that's not what should've happened. I don't have bullets that can do that, do I? I watch as the smoke cleared to see Red Riot rock hard and Ground Zero's hands smoking. Did he hear the gunshot? That's impossible, I'm pretty far from him.

I pull my gun off the ledge of the building and begin to take it apart, I put it back into the case I brought it in. I stand up and look over the edge, I see a small marking in the ground, that must be the bullet. I make eye contact with Ground Zero, he starts running towards the building. I curse under my breath.

Katsuki POV
Ei and I are on patrol today, we roam the streets together. We stopped a couple of thefts but that's been it so far today, nothing exciting. After walking for what feels like forever I hear a very faint spitting noise, I know what it is, it's a sniper. I make an explosion come from my hands towards Ei for him to harden his skin.

He knows by now if I do it towards him he needs to harden his skin, so immediately he does. In the process of that, I made a lot of smoke but it clears up quite fast. We built up a crowd now, I look at Ei and he smiles at me signalling he's ok. I squat down to look at the ground and a bullet was wedged into the concrete, it was directed towards Ei.

I stand back up and turn around, I look at the roof of the building that was behind me. I then came eye to eye with a pair of green emerald eyes, the person also had green hair. Is it who I think it is? I make a run for it towards the building, I feel someone grab my wrist before I could get to the building. I turn to see Ei, "Katsuki, I'm fine. You don't need to go after him," he says.

I look at him then at the building, I look back at him and sigh. I give him the same look I've been giving him for years, a look of weakness. Ei lets go of me and I quickly smile at him before running into the building. It wasn't a tall building so I ran up the stairs as fast as I could.

I slam the door to the roof wide open, I let out a few pants before looking up. I'm face to face with him, his eyes widen as he quickly pivots to escape me. He tries to run away from me but I grab him, he tries to push my hand off his wrist. I just chuckle at how hard he's trying, he looks at me with pleading eyes.

I let go of him as he makes a run for the next roof, but before he does I say one word, "Izuku." He stops and turns to me, he looks at me afraid and confused.

So I honestly don't know where my other story is going, I have no idea if I want to carry on with it. I was just really fascinated by the whole omegaverse thing. But this story is a story I have actually worked on for a while now, so I will be carrying on with this one more. I'll leave the other story up, but I don't think I will be updating it anytime soon unless I find something to do with it. Thanks for understanding! Virgo 100% out✌🏻

Word count: 1035