Part 6

Edited

I watch him go down the stairs and make his way to a bad area of this district. I have to remember he's not the Izuku I once knew, this is what he does now. I can't just follow him to make sure he's alright, he'll notice me, I turn around and head towards where I'm meeting Kiri.

Izuku POV
As I make my way to the meeting point I sense someone following me, but they soon turned at a corner. I get to XXXX and see Shigaraki and everyone there, including Botan, Botan reaches his hand to me, "Hello. I believe that you are Midoriya, the one that found out all about this?" he asks.

"Yes, I am. I presume you are Botan," I say while shaking his hand.

"Yes, that's me."

"Now, you all know the plan. I have no need to explain another time?" Shigaraki asks. We all nod and he looks satisfied, "Good. Midoriya and Botan go to your spots, we'll be there momentarily."

"Got it," Botan and I say in unison.

Botan and I start making our way together to where we needed to go, we didn't talk since it was unnecessary. We soon go in different directions due to the different starting areas, I go down the alleyway where the battle is to take place. I climb up a fire escape for the building in order to get to the roof, it was difficult with a guitar case.

I get to the roof, I set my guitar case down and take my holsters out. I put them on over top of my clothes, I don't care that they show when I'm doing sniper missions. I put my guns and knives in the holsters, I adjust the holsters a bit so they are comfortable. I then take my sniper rifle out, I also grab the silencer and screw it onto the rifle.

I lay it on the ground as I wait for the action to happen, doing a sniper mission can be quite boring. Sometimes you have to wait a long to get your target, for example, missions like this one where there is more than one person. The sniper is always the first one there and has to wait, because snipers take awhile to set up their rifles.

I do, do a lot of sniper missions because I'm good at them, but combat missions are also fun. I get to show off my wonderful flexibility and attack movements in combat missions. I don't tend to do a lot of combat missions, I'm known as the Sharp Shooter for a reason. I shoot guns and hit targets mostly all the time, missing Red Riot was one of the few misses I've made in a sniper mission.

I spot Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, and Tani appear in the alleyway using Kurogiri's quirk. I place my gun on the ledge not facing anyone, I look where Botan should be coming from. I see him, I look further beyond him, it was Red Riot and a bunch of police officers. I look down to see Shigaraki looking up at me, I give him a thumbs up and he just nods.

Botan leads the hero and police officers down the alleyway, where Shigaraki is, the alley is really dark so the hero and police officers don't see them. Botan walks behind all four of them, Shigaraki steps out from the darkness. I chuckle when I see the faces of the police officers, but Red Riot didn't seem fazed by it.

I lean down to look through the scope of my rifle, as I look through I see Red Riot fighting Tani. I move my gun around and see the police officers trying everything in their power to fight Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Dabi, and Botan. I move back onto Red Riot, I get him in my sights and wait for the perfect opportunity. "Seems like this plan you've made with Shigaraki worked," I hear a voice from behind. A familiar voice.

I turn around as quickly as I can, I drop my sniper rifle, luckily it didn't fall off the edge. I grab my handguns and hold them up the person that's behind me. It's Ground Zero or Katsuki Bakugou, I don't lower my guns. "Woah, calm down Izuku. Can't we just talk?" he asks while holding his arms halfway up.

"Talk? You wanna talk? I gave you that small opportunity last time we met, that's all you're ever going to get to talk to me. I'm a villain now Kacchan and... I like it," I tell him knowing somewhat what he wants.

"I should have known, but Izuku... you can be good. It's in your heart, just you were raised by the wrong person."

"I'm not the same person you once knew when we were five, Kacchan. Can't you deal with that?"

"No! I'm not going to deal with it! I've spent my years since that day searching for you! I've become a hero because of how hard I've been looking for you! All I've ever wanted in my life so far was to find you, you've constantly been on my mind. I'm not going to let you pick the wrong path Izuku, I'm sorry. This is wrong, I want to be next to you sharing happy memories not fighting, like this."

"Nice little rant their bud, sounds like a you problem."

"Izuku Midoriya! Just forget about this and come with me!"

"And go to jail! I think not!"

"No! I won't let anyone put you in jail!"

"Then how will I make money? Huh?"

"We... can... get you a job."

"I have a fucking criminal record, as if that'll happen."

"We can find a way Izuku! Please, just leave this life behind and come with me."

"Sure, I'll just willingly go with you like that. As if, I'm not going anywhere with you."

Kacchan grunts and starts stomping towards me with sparks coming from his hands. I line one of my guns up to Kacchan's chest, I hesitate before pulling the trigger. I close my eyes when I see a bright green flash come from my gun. I look at my gun then at Kacchan who is a long-distance away, I run over to him. There is no bullet wound in him, I take the magazine out of my gun. All the bullets were there, as I put the magazine back in Kacchan grabs me by my tie and pulls me down.

Ok, so I'm going to explain Izuku's new found quirk, this is not explained anywhere in the story so I'm explaining it now. Izuku's quirk is called green lightning shots. He can form green lightning by holding his hands together and pulling them slowly apart. When the lightning rod is formed he can grab it and throw it, when it hits anything it dissolves and there is no evidence of it. It has a similar force as All Might's punches but a little bit weaker, which is why Katsuki was shot back and not killed. The quirk can also enter any gun that is within Izuku's hands, which is why Izuku shot the lightning rod at Katsuki. I hope that makes sense, if anyone has any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Word Count: 1216