Chapter 8

IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!

Sorry for not uploading soon. School is hectic and I know I can't be forgiven for not uploading in 4-EVA! So I tried to make this long but it was a fail. so sorry!!!!!. :) P.S. I was also in the middle of a humungous writers block and a TON of homework. Do you think I should change the title? I was thinking something short. Maybe:

Love Bites? Or something along those lines. I thought about holding a contest for a different title. What'd you say? Just put your name and what title you think would be best or if I should just keep it the way it is. I'll chose the winner by Christmas day. Anyways marry Christmas! I'm gonna have a ton of different POVS in this chapter. And to tell you the truth I had to read back over this a couple of times to get this far. So you might need to read over the story to get back on track. Also I'm kinda stuck on my plot -er the plot that i never wrote. hehe so maybe some story ideas would be great.

P.S. some of these things are part of true events. (not the werewolf part dumbasses)

Anyways Chapter 8 everyone!!!!!! :D

Carson's POV

I was so happy I was finally on a date with Mary! When I told my mom my plans on going out with her, I swear she started to make wedding plans then. She's so melodramatic. Finally six o 'clock came around and I was right outside of her house. I made sure the flowers smelled good and ran my hand through my hair out of nervousness. I rang the doorbell and she came out not a minute later looking gorgeous. I was taking her out on simple date and I forgot to make sure she knew it before I took her for her surprise. She wore frayed denim shorts and a flow-y top with a small bow in the middle and a brown cardigan on top. Her hair was wavy and had a green and brown small headband in it.

She smiled when she saw me and said, "Hey."

"Hey right back out you. You look beautiful." I smiled when I saw her blush. Then I remembered, "Oh! These are for you." I gave her the forget-me-not flowers and she grinned when she saw her favorite flowers.

"Aw. Thanks. I'll go put these in a vase. Wait for me by the car?"

"Sure." I nodded and went to go open the door for her. Not a minute later and she came back out. I opened the door for her and as she passed by me a smelled her. Call me stalker or creeper but she smelled like cinnamon and vanilla. A weird combination but I liked it. My wolf kept telling me to screw taking things slow and just claim her already but to do that we had to do 'it.' And her used to being my friend told me she wanted to wait until after graduation.

I went around front to get in the drivers side to go ahead and take us to her 'surprise.'

Faye's Pov (I'm not gonna include the you know what scene its just too much for me. So I'm gonna skip over to it.)

We had eventually went to his place since my older brother was home and we all know how protective older brothers are huh? We mated and we were both excited. I rolled over so I was onto of him and kissed him. He moaned and opened his eyes.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" He nodded and went back to snoring. I rolled my eyes at him and went to go borrow some of his boxers and a t-shirt that almost went to my knees.

I walked over to his dresser where i saw a spare notebook and pencils everywhere. I ripped a page out and wrote:

I went home. I would've woken you up, but you looked so cute snoring. :)

Love,

Your Mate (Faye) <3

Since we walked here and I didn't have any…decent clothes I went into the woods to shift. I walked around a bit and when I came close to the park I sat down and closed my eyes just listening. Then I came across some familiar voices. It was…

(cliff hanger mua hahahahaha *hack hack cough cough* Can you tell I'm evil?)

Mary's POV (I realized I was turning her into a sissy girly girl. So I'm gonna try to badass her up a bit.)

The whole ride to the surprise was so anticipating. I think he could tell I was getting impatient and enjoyed annoying him by saying, "Are we there yet." and "I'm hungry-y-y!" Exaggerating the 'y' more than I should've. When we finally arrived I exclaimed "FINALLY!!!" and jumped out of the car before he could open it for me. He chuckled and cam around to hold my hand and drag me to the surprise.

"The park. Nice. Now I really  feel like a dog." He chuckled at my comment about feeling like a dog.

I was about to say something else when he put a blindfold over my butt. Just kidding. Where else would he put it besides me eyes? Ok…don't answer that.

So we were walking-him dragging me slash having to carry me because I kept whining about how I couldn't see which then got kind of embarrassing which shut me up quick- and finally we stopped.He turned me around and plopped me down on a chair I think...

I heard some shuffling then a, "Ok. Take off the blindfold now." I could just see him smiling which made me smile.

I quickly ripped the blindfold off to be greeted by a small little table with a red table cloth and candles with a platter of spaghetti and meatballs. I licked my lips unconsciously before I looked up at him. He was grinning at me in anticipation with his dimples showing clearly and worry passing over his eyes. I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him. Shock was plastered on his face and before he could say anything I said, "This looks amazing. Thanks." And went to dig in to the yummy food awaiting me.

 I'll have more tomorrow or the day after. I have a sudden spark! Thanks to reading left over comments. Those really do encourage me! :D Thanks!

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

RECOMMEND!!!

FAN!!!!