chapter 10

sorry it has been so late hehe forgive me??

Mary's Pov

*after date*

BUZZ BUZZ!!

I groggily opened my eyes to the noise distubing me from my sleep. I looked around in wonder...how did...how did i get to my room last night? I tried to sit up but something compresed me against the warm sheets. My eyes opened wide in shock. I slowly turned my head to the left to see Carson sleeping next to me with his arm on top of my stomach. HIs eyes fluttered, while he dreamt, and his bed head made me smile.

That's when I looked down alarmed at myself. I sighed a sigh of relief when I realized I still had my clothes on. Oh thank God...

I shifted my self trying to get out from under his strong hold on me trying not to wake him up, but to no avail he opened his eyes sleepily.

"Mary?" He said still half asleep. That's when he shot straight up alarmed. HIs eyes wide as saucers as he looked down at himself. Then relief flashed over his eyes.

"Don't worry," I said to him, "We didn't...do...um. You know...." He smirked as I blushed trying to finish my sentence.

"Do the nasty?" He asked. 

I nodded, "Ya...that."

I got out of bed and smoothed out my clothes that I wore yesterday. I probably looked like a mess I told my self as I walked to my bathroom mirror. My thought were confirmed when I looked at my now panda eyes smeared with mascara and eyeliner. The faint pink eye shadow that I put on for our date made my eyes look like I had been crying.

I grimaced as I started to wash my face. The wash cloth was rough against my skin and made me frown as I realized this was going to be a longer process than I thought. 

"Hey Mary, I'm gonna head home and refreshen myself. I already have 8 missed calls from my mom..." I heard Carson call to me from the other room.

I nodded, then realizing he couldn't hear me called out to him and said, "That's fine! See you later alright?" Not getting an answer back I figured he had already headed home until I felt to arms snake around my waist. I giggled as he bit my earlobe. He turned me around to face him. I was glad my face was clean and refreshed at that point. He kissed my nose. Then my cheek, then the corner of my mouth. He was teasing me and I didn't like it. I forcfully grabed his face and smashed his lips on mine. I could feel him smile against my lips.

Sooner or later we had to pull away, 1) for air, and 2) because he had to go home.

"I'll see you tomorrow alright?" He said to me already half way out the door. 

I smiled not being able to speak. I touched my still warm lips. I still hadn't gotten dressed so I skipped around my room getting ready still giddy about this morning and our date yesterday. As soon as I was dressed I found my cell phone sitting on my dresser and decided to call Faye. 

I waited about 7 seconds until I got her voice mail. Maybe she's still sleeping? I looked at my alarm clock and it read 12:46. She should be up by now. I tried calling her again...and again. Oh well...I'll try Mark. Unfortunately the same thing happened to him. I decided I would just leave a voicemail saying to call me when he got this. I hope nothing happened to either of them...

I went back to the main menu on my phone and sat on my bed. Then I looked at the icon on the bottom of my screen realizing it meant I had a voicemail myself. I hurridly called my voicemail and typed in my code listening to the recording on my phone. I deleted all the read messages I had before and got to the new message. 

I listened as the recording read off to me, then the voice came on of the person who had left it, "Listen up bitch. I do not aprreciate what you did to me. I will get you back. And I will get you back HARD!"

In shock I had dropped my phone on to my wood floor shattering it the battery from the phone, still trying to process what had happened. Rebecca, once my friend. Now my enemy. Trying to threaten me. ME?! What was I going to do??...Wait...did she just call me a bitch??

Oh. No. She. Didn't.

It's on bitch.

CLIFF HANGER!!! HAHA DO YOU HATE ME NOW?? What do you think she'll do??

and p.s. I'm really sorry for not uploading sooner....hehe ;) also check out my other new story called Never Again I would really appreciate that...and I would understand if you didn't.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

and spread the word!!!

THANKS for the support!!!!