Chapter 13

Don't you just love me? I upload TWICE in one week. Haha I feel so accomplished. Its weird how not many people upload during school but for some reason I upload more...lets ponder on that....hmm

Hmm....

haha

Vote

Comment

Fan

and

SPREAD THE FREAKIN WORD!!!

:D

Recap:

I looked down at my blue skin and looked back up at the reflection. Everything was blue but my face because I didn't wash my face with a body wash. Too bad I figured out it was paint after I took a shower. I touched my skin....why the hell was I so sticky and sparkly?? So I looked like a a sparkly smurf with an American face. My hair was falling out because of the damn hair remover in my shampoo. My tongue was disgusted by that perpoustrous prank! A weird combination oreos and toothpaste...made me throw up. But my mouth was minty fresh for the rest of my life. I couldn't go to school for a while....

I whipped out my cell phone calling my hair stylist and make up artist. They needed to get over here pronto to help me. The last person I called would ruin Mary. I was ruin her life!! She deserved it after what she did to me!!!

(ok just so you aren't confused Rebecca called that person beforeeee Mary made it home....just to let you know)

Mary

I opened the door shocked. I raised my eyebrows looking at the football team all decked out in their uniform and such with curiously. I didn't know what to do...this was akward, "Um hello?"

They just glared at me. "Come on it." I told them sarcastically closing the door and taking off my shoes, and hanging my jacket on the hanger. "So..." I started but was interupted by one of the boys....I think the runnerback, Jason.

"Cut the crap." He told me.

I looked at him weirdly, "What the heck are you talking about?" I told him walking past him and into the living room. I was stopped by another team member whom I didn't know the name of grabbing my by the collar of my shirt making it ride up showing my stomach. "Yes?" I told him barely even fazed.

"We know what you did."

I pried each finger off of me by one stretching them all the way back making him clutch his hand dropping me and I smirked mischeiviousy, "What ever could you be talking about?"

Ever since I changed into a werewolf I've had more confidence and it shows.

"Look Rebecca called us, telling us that we had to-" I stopped him short asking him, "Rebecca made you do this? Man she works quick." I said but muttered the last part. The other boys hit his arm going, "dudee." and "come on man!" I laughed sitting on my couch turning on the tv putting my feet up.

I saw them out of the corner of my eye look at each other. What the were they planning? They all walked over to me, then picked me up, taking me outside, into my backyard. I hit them screaming profanities and many colorful words at them.

They set me down surrounding me in a giant circle. I turned looking for an opening glaring at each and everyone of them, "What the hell was that for?" They smirked and nodded, unfazed to my hard punching. 

One fact about my backyard is that it is surrounded by woods because of my....heritage. And no one lived next door to us. 

Then they all did something that scared the shiz out of me making my confidence go kerplunk. They shifted...into wolves. My eyes went wide and I thought I might've peed a bit. When had there ever been other wolves in our town? How did Rebecca know-unless she was....nah. I shook my head. That was too crazy as an idea. I shifted then. I don't think I could take them all. Then I looked down at my shredded clothes. Darn. Those were my favorite black jeans!! I gave them each a death stare that if the meaning, 'looks could kill' , they would be 6 feet under the ground right now. You could tell that they moved their weight to the side, a tad nervous.  They were going to be beat up at least fairly well for ruining those. Then they would take me to the mall, buy me a new pair and not complain even once.

Carson

I paced around the hallway before the front door thinking, waiting. Where was Mary? I looked at my watch. She was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago! She wouldn't stand me up...no. I frowned. Was she in trouble? I growled. I would kill anyone who would hurt her. I shook my head quickly dismissing the thought. I sat down on the stairs that face the front door. She would be here soon hopefully...If not then I would go to her house asking if she forgot or something. I half smiled, ya, that was a good plan.

1 minute passed....

then five minutes....

then ten minutes...

then fifteen minutes.

I stood up ready to go to her house when I heard a knock. I frowned. Finally. I opened the door with a smile only to see her brother. I frowned, "Uh hey...."

He looked at me dead in the eye, "It's Mary.."

I felt my breath go short, "Whats wrong? What happened? Is she ok? Where is she!?" I stopped me by covering my slapping me. I turned my head back and glared.

"Slow down man....but you need to get here quick...she's in the hospital." I think I went into shock before I felt another slap. Then everything went quick. We raced out of the front porch closing the door and getting into his Jeep and drove to the hospital. The whole time I was on the edge of my seat ready to get out as soon as we reached the hospital. When we got there he didn't even have time to park before I jumped out of the car heading towards the lobby. I saw the head nurse look up and said, "Can I help you?"

"Yes I'm looking for a Mary-" I got cut off by a voice.

I turned my head to see Mary running towards me full speed wrapping her arms around my neck. Was I punked? 

"Uh..." Was all I could say.

"Well I'm happy to see you too." She told me sarcastically...

I glared, "I was so worried...I thought you were hurt...or worse..."

"No silly! I just came here because I beat up the football team."

I thought I heard wrong, "I'm sorry...you did what?"

She giggled, "I beat up the foot ball team....who are really furry dogs...." She told me implying to being a werewolf. I looked at her, "Nooo!? Really?" She nodded.

"Ya! Rebecca paid them to beat me up. So I beat them up and took their money and bought me some new clothes."

 Mary's P.O.V

Carson growled low in his throat, “Rebecca. Did. What?”

My smiled faded, “She uh...paid the football team to beat me up?” It came out more as a question.

“Are you telling me or asking me?” he narrowed his eyes.

I looked him in the eyes, “I'm telling you.”

Carson whipped around, “I'm going to kill them!” and stalked off towards the exit.

I ran after him hugging him from the back, “No! They are already in the hospital! And it's not theire fault they promised to get laid by Becca...”

Carson turned around and hugged me back laying his head on hers, “I'm just glad your ok...I'll go get Rebecca then and teach her a lesson!” He inhaled sharply.

I pulled away because he was slowly crushing my breathing room, “No worries, I have my plan.” My eyes gleamed.

Carson tilted his head grabbing me back, “And your plan being?”haha so what do you think?? Its really long so you better be happy!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

AND

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

:D::D:D:D

LOVE,

Taylor