Chapter 27: Supernova

Pic cred to rightful owner

When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
-W. Shakespeare

Sorry for the mistakes :)

Third Person POV

"Don't worry, I'll re-open the case and we'll also go and talk to Mrs. Byun. She must know atleast something about her husband's property." Bogum says and Taehyung nods.

They were in Bogum's unit which he offered Taehyung to show and Taehyung decided he should tell Bogum as soon as possible because he shouldn't get this late. Before his father can approach Minho, he needs to get him out of the way.

"The property should rightfully be Mrs. Byun's if Minho is involved in Mr. Byun's death, that is. But I just---feel like he is. The way he list his confidence when I talked about reopening the case." Taehyung says.

"Well, that gives us a little hope that we'll have this case on our side. I'll start looking on it from today." Bogum says and Taehyung smiles at him.

"Thanks alot Bogum. It means everything to me." Taehyung says and Bogum nods, smiling.

"It's no big deal. Anything for a good friend." Bogum says. Taehyung couldn't be more lucky to have Bogum come back to Cheongdam right when he needed him the most.

"Give a kiss to your daughter from me. I'll come to see her soon." Taehyung says as gets up.

"Sure and you're welcome anytime." Bogum greets him goodbye.

Taehyung didn't tell him specifically about Jeongguk but said that he doesn't want the whole area being affected his father's new project and for that, the property should never be sold to him and Minho definitely will. So Minho was his first target and having Bogum, he'll surely get him. Bogum hated his father just like Taehyung and he'll love to do this to him.

Taehyung has little hope and he's hopeful this will grow more and he'll succeed, for the first time that he's going against his father.

-----------------------

"Taehyung?" Jeongguk picks up the phone. He was going to take a shower before going to bed and got a call from Taehyung.

"Second general." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk rolls his eyes, can't help but smile.

"What is it?" Jeongguk asks.

"Meet me at Nebula's last parking lot and walk till there." Taehyung says, making the racer frown.

"But I was going to take a shower and sleep." Jeongguk says and hears Taehyung's irritated groan.

"It's only eleven, you idiot. Get your ass over here." Taehyung says and Jeongguk sighs.

"Okay, okay fine. But this better be good or else---". But Taehyung had already cut the call.

"This idiot." Jeongguk mumbles. He has only taken off his jacket and he's glad he didn't get all naked or else he'd have to put the clothes on and he was too lazy to do it. 

Jeongguk grabs his phone and walks downstairs and out of the shop. The night isn't much chilly and the sky is clear---the air seems calm and Jeongguk kind of likes it when this happens in Cheongdam.

It takes him twenty minutes to reach Nebula---the club lit in all it's glory and beauty like always. Jeongguk's not that tired from the walk but he sure will let Taehyung know he's so cruel for making him do this.