(011). LEGENDARY OUTLAW

SATELLITES
( chapter eleven, legendary outlaw )

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

PETER PLACED A SMALL OBJECT ON THE FLOOR AND SOON ENOUGH THE ORB STARTED MOVING TOWARDS IT LIKE IT MAGNET. Andromeda could feel a small shiver down her back, "We should get going, Peter," she commented as she looked around d while holding the gun in her hands. It feel weird in her hands as if it didn't belong. Once the orb was outside of the shield, Peter grabbed it and looked at it with a small smirk on his face. The doors to the temple suddenly flew open making Andromeda jump.

"Drop it!" Andromeda looked over and saw a dark male with icy blue eyes and what seemed like two guards. Each of them were holdings blasters of some sort. The male with the icy eyes started speaking in an alien language and the two guards moved to each of their sides.

"Drop it, now!" He ordered Peter.

"Hey, cool, man. No problem," Peter dropped the orb, "No problem at all," one of the guards shoved Andromeda and she stumbled towards Peter.

The male picked up the orb, "How do you know about this?"

"I don't even know what that is," Peter answered, "We're just junkers, man. We were just checking stuff out."

"You don't look like a junker. You're both wearing Ravager garb," he noted. Andromeda could feel her heart beating in her chest, she thought it would be best to stay quiet.

The guards started holding Peter back and Andromeda could feel herself steadily growing angry with them. She kept her gun hidden with her coat in case they tried to pull something.

"This is just an outfit, man!" Peter answered, "Ninja Turtle, you better stop poking me!"

Andromeda slightly chuckled at the comment. The male looked at her curiously before looking Peter.

"What is your name?" The male asked Peter, he raised his voice which made the smile Andromeda had disappear.

"My name is Peter Quill, okay? This is Andromeda Saros. Dude, chill out." Peter answered.

"Move!" One of the guards grabbed Andromeda and tried pulling her back as if he were arresting her. Andromeda moved but he kept a tight grip on her.

"Why?" Peter asked.

"Ronan may have some questions for you," the male answered before turning his back.

"Wait! There's another name you might know me by," Peter said, Andromeda furrowed her brows and the male looked at him with a questionable look, "Star-Lord,"

"Are you serious?" Andromeda questioned while the guard shoved her forward.

"Who?" the male asked.