(000.) SATELLITES

SATELLITES
( introduction, one )

『 SATELLITES 』( introduction, one )

❝ I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars.❞

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

VULCAN SAROS was a man from the stars; literally. The man had grown up on the planet of Xandar, but never told his wife where he was originally from; not until they had their daughter Andromeda. Because of his obsession with anything to do with space, he named her after the galaxy, that was also named after a Greek mythology princess. He gave his daughter the name, hoping that one day she would follow behind its meaning. 'Ruler of man'. He wanted his daughter to be someone who could rule any world that she visited.

But that wasn't her plan.

At the age of sixteen, Andromeda was rummaging through her father's things that were tucked away in their attic. That was when she had figured out her father was an alien, which made her half-alien, half-human. She wasn't completely from Earth, and that made her want to go out and see the world that her father was from. As soon as she found out about her true heritage, she wanted nothing more than to leave Earth to see what Xandar was truly like.

One night, on the eve of her seventeenth birthday, Andromeda found herself being abducted by a group of aliens called the Ravagers. Their leader, Yondu, knew of her father and had tried tracking her down to repay a debt he owed. And she paid it for nearly six years before she ran off.

That was when young Andromeda went off on her own and did whatever she could to survive. Whether she was stealing or not. And because of her raging activity on Xandar, she found herself on the Radar of one Peter Quill.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

SATELLITES
( characters, one )

ANDROMEDA 'ANDIE' SAMOS. ALICIA VIKANDER
❝Whatever it is that you're doing isn't going to work.❞

PETER QUILL

PETER QUILL. CHRIS PRATT
❝Andromeda, just listen to me. You can come with us.❞

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

SATELLITES
( author's note )

『 SATELLITES 』( author's note )

━  disclaimer ━ 

first of all, i do not own this plot. this plot belongs to starfragment and she let me write this plot. next, i do not marvel or anything associated with it. all rights got to their respective owners.

secondly, the layout of this book belongs to rossariums , all her books are aesthetic and you should go check them out.

━  author's note ━ 

woah, okay another fic. so, i loved peter quill so much and i wanted to write a fic for him. thankfully, catie entrusted me with this plot and i'm going to make mama marvel proud with this fic.

i want to dedicate this to starfragment raIijah sIaychanel Stan_Fan_Eminem ohmyhaylee -voidisaac sebstab deanabernathys xWintra luckyvirgo pietrhoe genderfluidloki wintersoIdier BuckysNewLeftArm hanksmccoys hoekins hopevandynes + anyone else that I forgot to tag.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

STARTED: July 20, 2018
ENDED:

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬
TRAILER.

SONG. Legendary by Welshley Arms