~Chapter 7~

Rileys p.o.v.
I wake up to someone yelling Zach's name I shake Zach and say "Hey someones yelling for you"
He gets up fastly and runs down the stairs I sit up confused as I hear the faint noises of Zach and a woman's voice then a little girl comes running in the room yelling Zachy then she sees me and her eyes widen she says "What did you do to my Zachy"
I smile and say "He went downstairs"
she giggles and runs down the stairs I hear her yell "Mommy Zachy's girlfriend is pretty"
then I hear talking and then sounds of people walking up the stairs I see Zach and a very pretty woman I stand up from the bed and say "Hi"
she smiles and says "Hi I'm Zach's mom Zach has told me you were gonna stay here a few days I just wanted to say make yourself at home and please yourself to anything"
I smile and say "Thank you so much, Mrs. Herron"
she says "Oh dear call me Myta"
I say "That's a beautiful name"
she smiles and then the same little girl comes running in and she jumps onto Zach as he lifts her in the air making her giggle Myta leaves going down the stairs and I sit back on the bed I look at Zach smiling looking at how happy he looks I wish I could have that he sets the girl down and he says "Sorry about all this"
I grab his arm and say "Zach there's nothing to be sorry for shes adorable what's her name"
he looks at the girl and she yells "Oh I'm Reese"
she starts laughing making me laugh I smile at her and say "Well I'm Riley"
She looks at Zach smiling and then whispers something in his ear I look at him nervously and he tells her "Go get Ry"
he says "She said you're gorgeous"
I laugh and he says "She isn't lying"
and he leans over me pressing his lips against mine I don't know what to think and I kiss him back as his hands travel down my body then I hear someone say "woah whos the hottie"
I look at the younger boy kinda disturbed Zach grabs something from the floor throwing it at the younger boy the boy ducks as the shoe Zach threw flys over Ryan and lands in front of a door the boys chuckles and comes up to me holding his hand out and he says "I'm Ryan"
I lean closer to Zach and nod Ryan says "Ouch whats the name cutie"
I look at Zach in disgust and Zach looks at me with guilt on his face and he looked sorry I've never seen him look like that before then zach got up and grabbed Ryan and pulls him around the corner and I hear yelling I think how I want to explore and I run out of Zach's room running the opposite way they've gone I walk down the hallway leading to a dead-end I get kinda scared thinking what if there are more people and I end up running back and I see the rooms empty and Zach's nowhere in site I walk down the stairs and I see myta on the couch she smiles at me and I smile back and look around for Zach Myta says "I think he was chasing Ryan around outside I chuckle and she pats the seat beside her I walk over and sit next to her she says "So do you mind if I ask some questions"
I say "Not at all"
she smiles and says "So why can't you stay at your house"
I look down and say "Well my mom kinda kicked me out I guess"
she grabs my hand and says "Oh I'm so sorry"
I nod my head no and say "Oh don't be it's fine"
she says "You seem like a really strong girl"
I laugh and she says "I'm serious"
I look down and say "thanks"
she says "yeah"
then she says "Oh yeah and I'm sorry about Ryan he always likes to mess with anyone Zach brings in the house"
I giggle and say "Oh it's fine"
she smiles and then the two boys bust through the door and I see Zach jump on Ryan, Myta rolls her eyes and stands up I giggle and she walks towards the two boys and Zach slaps Ryan myta grabs them both by the arms and she says "Zachary and Ryan Herron knock it off"
Zach then sees me and looks away embarrassed he walks over to me and grabs my hand taking me back to his room he shuts and locks the door and sits down but then there's knocking at his door Zach yells angrily "What the fuck do you want"
I place my hand on his and he looks at me then looks down I hear the voice of Ryan say "The pretty girl never told me her name"
Zach goes to yell but I grab his hand and say loudly "its Riley"
he laughs and says "isn't that a boy name"
I say "Sure"
I then hear him walk away and turn towards Zach I say "Calm down Zach"
He leans over me kissing me and I want him but I'm not going to have sex with him when his family is home so I say "let's go on a ride"
He says "where to"
I say "anywhere"
He shrugs his shoulders and we get ready and get in the car I'm really horny and I figure if I touch myself Zach will understand why I wanted to leave and he'll get a little mad probably I slide my hand down my pants and rub my clit trying not to moan and then I slide a finger in myself and let out a small moan I see Zach look over and then he notices what I'm doing and yanks my arm out and he says "I guess we're going to a hidden parking lot"
I go to slide my hand back down but Zach swats it away and slide his down he rubs my clothes to fastly and I moan loudly as he slides two fingers in me slamming them in and out I slide my hand down rubbing my clit and he says "out"
I groan and pull my hand away and he hits my g spot making me arch my back I feel myself about to cum and he pulls his fingers out rubbing my clit really fast I moan loudly feeling myself cum but it feels like more than usual then I realize I squirted in my leggings and then we pull into the parking lot and Zach turns the car off pulling his shirt off along with mine he kisses down my body pulling my leggings off climbing on top of me I look him in the eyes and say "Zach I need you now please fuck me"
He smirks and takes his pants and boxers off then he slams into me making me let out a shaky moan I grab onto his back as he slams in and out of me making me body shake I pull Zach closer and start leaving hickeys on his neck I clench around him and he groans as I feel him release and I release to, then I think wait he didn't use a condom I think Zach can tell because he says "what's wrong"
I say "you didn't wear a condom"
He says "fuck"
And we put our clothes on then he drives to the store and we buy the morning after pill and we go home and I take it we lay on Zach's bed and I wrap my arms around him with my face laying on his chest he turns on a movie and we kiss he goes to say something but Reese runs in and she jumps on me and Zach on the bed I laugh and Reese says "I'm bored"
I look at Zach and he says "well I'm Zach"
She gives him the evil eye and he smiles at her he kisses me on the cheek and gets up he lifts Reese and sets her outside his room and he whispers something to her she giggles and runs downstairs I say "what was that about"
He shrugs his shoulders and I roll my eyes when he says "I'll be right back"
I nod as he leaves the room going downstairs I sit up and look around Zach's room and I remember him having a guitar but it's nowhere in sight I lay back down waiting for Zach and then he walks into the room with two plates and he gives me a sandwich and takes a bite out of his I say "what happened to the guitar"
He shrugs his shoulders I try my best to give him puppy dog eyes he points under the bed and I giggle setting my plate on his nightstand I grab it and play a few notes then I set it in front of him as he takes another bite of his sandwich I say "pleaseee"
He nods his head no and I frown he finishes chewing and says "baby not right nowww"
I roll my eyes and turn away from him and he rubs his hand down my arm I say "baby not right nowww"
Mocking him he says "oh my god fine what do you want me to play"
I giggle turning towards him and I say "serenade me"
he smiles and starts playing thinking out loud by Ed Sheran I hum along to his singing and I'm honestly shocked because he sounds amazing he finishes the song and I say "wow"
he chuckles and says "your turn"
I laugh and say "You're Crazy"
he nods no and hands it to me I start playing before you go by lewis Capaldi when I'm done he says "And you said I was good"
I look at him with a goofy look and then I eat my sandwich and he does too then we have a lazy day and watch movies till dinner time and zach bring me down to the table and makes me sit next to him as his mom and I think dad get food a place it on the table I see spaghetti and myta says "I hope you like spaghetti I didn't know what to make so I just made this"
I smile and say "This is great myta"
I start eating and Reese is going on and on about her barbies fight, I giggle when she says and she pulled her hair out Reese looks at me and says "No this is serious Riley"
I nod and say "Sorry Reese"
she smiles and keeps going on and the older guy interrupts her making her mad but he looks at me and says "I'm Josh Zachary's dad are you his girlfriend"
I smile and say "yeah I'm Riley"
Ryan says "Shes pregnant"
I choke on my drink and Zach gives Ryan a harsh look and he says "he's joking dad"
I look down and start to think what if I am pregnant then I feel someone tap me I look at the hand then zach and he nods his head towards his dad I say "Sorry I was thinking what were you saying"
he says "Oh it's fine how long are you gonna be staying"
I look at Zach and say "I don't really know probably only a few days"
he nods and then Ryan says "she shouldn't be in the same bed as Zach I walked in on them about to fuck"
I look down as zach stands up and goes to shove Ryan but his mom yells his name zach sits back down and Ryan yells "Ow"
we all look at him and he says "Zach kicked me"
I look down rolling my eyes then Ryan says "So Riley what size is your bra"
Myta yells "Ryan Herron"
I stand up and say "I'm not hungry anymore wheres the bathroom"
zach stands up grabbing my hand pulling me upstairs and he brings us to his room I feel a tear roll down my cheek I quickly wipe it as we sit down and zach says "Baby I'm so sorry please don't cry"
I say "Why does he hate me so much"
by now tears are rolling down my cheeks and zach says "Baby he doesn't hate you he just likes to annoy people"
he wraps his arms around me and I cry in his arms he says "Wanna get chick-fil-a"
I giggle and nod I say "But I need to pee"
he laughs and points across the hall I walked out shutting the door slightly I see Ryan running up the stairs I go up to the bathroom door and knock making sure it's empty then I walk in and I pee and wash my face off I dry my hands and walk out and I shut the door and turn around to Ryan right in front of me he presses his lips on mine and I push him away I say "What the fuck"
he covers my mouth and I pull his arm down then he pushes his body against mine making me be pressed against the wall I say "Ryan get off of me"
he grabs my boobs and massages them I try to shove him but he's pushing me against the wall too hard I say "Ryan get off before I yell for zach"
Ryan moves his hands down my body and I yell "Zach"
he opens his door and Ryan steps away from me but Zach saw how Ryan was touching me and he walks over to Ryan with his hands in fists I say "Zach its ok leave it alone"
The next thing I know Zach's on top of Ryan punching him I try to pull Zach off but I can't so I yell "Myta, Josh can someone help"
I see Josh running up the stairs and he pulls Zach off Ryan and Zach yells in Joshes face saying "I'm not done with his ass"
Josh says "Zachary Dean Herron calm down right now"
Zach pulls away from his dad and grabs my hand pulling me to his room I wrap my arms around him and say "Babe"
he says "What"
I say "I'm sorry"
he says "What no don't be sorry he was on you"
I say "I'm ruining your family"
he laughs and says "This is how we always are Riley"
I look him in the eyes and kiss him passionately then he grabs his keys and says "let's go"
we leave and go to Chick-fil-a then we drive around and go to target we grab a cart and zach pushes it as we walk down the aisles then the song senorita comes on I hum along and then I feel a hand around my waist and zach smiles at me I giggle as he dances around to the song and then he says "Get in the cart"
I hop in and he starts running down the aisle and jumps up on the cart we go flying down all the aisle until we run into an end stool knocking it over I burst out laughing and jump out of the cart as Zach laughs along then we leave the cart there and I tap him and say "tag"
I run down the aisle as he stands there confused giving me a head start I run around corners and I run into an aisle with toilet paper I remember seeing those toilet paper forts on youtube so I go to get in but I get lifted in the air by zach and he says "Got ya"
I giggle and wrap my legs around his waist he kisses me and then I hear a lady yell "come here"
I get off Zach and look to see a girl in a security outfit I grab each hand and he says "We gotta get outta here"
we go running out of the store running to his car and we hop in and zach zooms off as we hear police sirens I say "holy shit"
Zach laughs and I say "We almost got arrested"
he says "But we didn't"
then he grabs my hand and we go back to his house we go to his room and he puts on another random movie and we cuddle and I fall asleep on him.
***
Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while also I decided that your names still going to be Riley but youre gonna look like Sophia Birlem and since Riley's ex best friend Mariana was Sophia Birlem shes going to look like Alexandra Chaves now.

***Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while also I decided that your names still going to be Riley but youre gonna look like Sophia Birlem and since Riley's ex best friend Mariana was Sophia Birlem shes going to look like Alexandra Chaves now