~Chapter 4~

Then I see all the boys go over there but Zach I look around and look for Zach I don't see him so I get up and dump my food no point in eating I go in the hallway and to the bathroom I walk in and wash my face then I look and see Jennifer, Jenny, and Mariana, Jennifer looks at me and says "get out"
I say "excuse me"
She says "get the fuck out loser"
I look at Jenny and Mariana they look away guilty I say "really Jenny...really Mariana"
Jennifer says "guys get her out"
Then Jenny and Mariana grab me and I say "don't touch me"
Then someone yells "hey"
I look over and see Zach I look down and then he shoves Jenny and Mariana the he says to Jennifer "if you dare even look at Riley again there will be consequences"
then he grabs my arm and pulls me out of the bathroom he looks at me and kisses me I kiss back shocked he wasn't mad then he says "Riley I'm so sorry about this morning I didn't wanna hurt you I just got mad"
The only thing I did was kiss him for some reason I was craving him I needed him
I grabbed his arm pulling him towards the door he says "Riley where are we going"
I say "to my house"
I hear him chuckle and then we go out to his car and we get in he then starts the car and looks at me and I say "What"
He says "I'm tired"
I say "come on let's go"
He smirks and I say "what"
He looks at me and he grabs my face and kisses me he licks my lips and I open my mouth we start to make out and then Zach starts kissing down my neck I moan and say "Zach stop"
He pulls away and says "why"
I say "we're in a parking lot, go to my house come on"
He smirks again and climbs on top of me his hand move slowly down my body and he starts to kiss down my neck I try not to moan but I end up groaning I need him now but I can't I push him away and he just continues his hands start to squeeze my thighs I start to shake and feel my body go weak what is this boy doing to me I say breathlessly "Zach stop go to my house please"
He pulls away and says "why do we need to go to your house when we have a car right here"
I say "Zach we're in our school parking lot please go to my house now"
He groans and gets in his seat then he starts driving to my house after a minute or two he places his hand on my thigh I look at him and he just keeps driving he keeps slowly moving his hand up knowing what he's doing to me I lean my head back biting my lip to keep me from moaning then I place my hand right where his area is and he pulls away immediately he says "dang what you tryna do"
I say "Zach shut up"
He smirks and says "make me"
Instead of kissing him like I know he thought I would do I grab his area making him moan and look at me surprised I feel his area rising and I smirk and let go keeping my hand there then I say "watch out before you wreck the car"
He looks at me like I'm crazy and says "girl I can't concentrate with your hand there"
I laugh and pull my hand away
I can tell he's horny now because he starts going faster when we get to my house he runs to the door and says "Riley hurry the fuck up"
Then I laugh and unlock the door we go inside and Zach looks around for my mom then he pins me against the wall I feel his boner on me I kiss him and he pulls away and starts kissing me down my neck making me lean back to give him more room on my neck he starts to leave hickeys making me moan then he moves to my breast I say "Zach lets go to my bed"
He pulls away but keeps kissing my lips and he whispers in my ear jump I jump and he starts walking up the stairs and in my room kissing me and kissing down my neck when we get in my room he drops me on the bed pulling away is breathing breathlessly then he climbs on top of me and starts to slide his hand up my shirt he starts to pull it off and kisses up my stomach leaving hickeys he unclips my bra and he takes it off then he pulls away and then he stares at my breast I starts to cover them getting insecure then he says "what are you doing"
I say "I'm ugly I'm sorry"
He looks at me and says "Riley you are not ugly you are a pice of art"
I laugh and then he starts kissing my breast leaving hickeys, me moaning every once and a while then he pulls my pants off and looks at my lacy light pink undies he smirks and pulls them off he says "damn you were wet"
I look away embarrassed he grabs my face and kisses me then he moves back down and starts teasing my he licks right above my clit making me groan then he starts kissing right by my pussy I groan and then let out a shaky "Zach no teasing"
Then he says "beg for it"
I say "Zach stop"
He keeps kissing around my pussy I grab his hair and run my fingers through it and I moan Zach keeps getting closer and then I moan out "Zach fuck"
Then he smirks on my skin hearing me moan his name then he licks my wet pussy making me moan loudly then he takes his shirt off and he takes his pants off him then only in his boxers he comes back up to my mouth and we start to make out and I pull his boxers off then he pulls away and grabs his pants he grabs a condom I look at his dick and he's really big so I start to get scared he slides on the condom and then he looks at me and says "woah are you okay there you look like you're getting choked"
I nod my head yeah not being able to speak then he says "breath"
I then take a big breath and I grab his hand he says "are you okay"
I say "yeah I'm just scared idk"
He says "don't worry I'll be gentle"
I nod and then he lines himself up and he says "are you ready it might hurt at first"
I nod and he starts to slide in I yell and he kisses my hand and says "it's okay"
Then he keeps going and I start to feel pleasure I moan and he slides in more making me arch my back I can't stop moaning as he keeps going faster then I feel a knot in my stomach and he starts to moan then next thing I know the knot goes away and Zach pulls out moaning then he says "damn"
I then see my cum and he licks it all up then he throws away his condom and lays next to me and we lay there trying to catch or breath then Zach says "Riley"
I say "yeah"
He says "will you be my girlfriend"
I look at him and smile I say "yeah"
Then he kisses me passionately I smile into the kiss then we pull away and he pulls me into his chest and we cuddle for a bit and he plays with my hair as I daze in and out of sleep I open my eyes and look at him he's on his phone and I put my leg intop of him and close my eyes he chuckles then he kisses my forehead and I cuddle into him then I open my eyes and stare at him he looks at me and says "what"
I frown and he says "what"
I say "I'm hungry"
He says "well then let's get food"
Then we end up getting up and taking a shower together but we just wash up because I'm hungry and want food then we come out and he changes into his clothes and throws a outfit at me

really Mariana"Jennifer says "guys get her out"Then Jenny and Mariana grab me and I say "don't touch me"Then someone yells "hey"I look over and see Zach I look down and then he shoves Jenny and Mariana the he says to Jennifer "if you dare even loo...

I change into it and I brush my hair and leave it down

Then we get in the car and start heading to subway for food