~Chapter 5~

We get to subway and he says "let's go"
I look at him and try my best to do puppy eyes he says "What"
I say "Can you get my sub"
He groans and says "Fine what do you want"
I tell him what I want and then I ask for a cookie and he says "a cookie too"
I laugh and nod he smiles and says "okay I'll be back"
then he kisses me and goes into subway I sit in the car and I look around I've never really noticed how nice his car was I turn the music up and I start singing along to Lewis Capaldi someone you loved then I see Zach and I turn the music down a little and he gets in and hands me the food I look inside and make sure I have my cookie I open it and take a bite Zach says "I think I deserve some"
He starts pulling out and when he stops I pop a piece of the cookie in his mouth he says "that's good"
I say "yup and it's mine"
He smirks and says "oh really"
I say "yup"
He laughs as he pulls out then he looks at me pull my cookie close and he laughs he reaches over and try's to grab it but I pull it away he looks at me challenging I smirk and he looks at the road and I put my hand on his thigh he looks down and at me he says "give me"
I say "what"
he reaches over to grab the cookie and I move my hand higher up his thigh he looks down immediately and bites his lip trying not to moan he grabs my cookie and I say "hey"
And I squeeze his dick he groans and he takes a bite of my cookie then he gives it to me and squeezes my thigh I lift my thigh so his hand falls off then he turns on a road having to use both his hands I palm his dick through his pants and he says "Riley I cant concentrate when you do that"
I smirk and say "do what"
He looks down then at the road again then he places his hand right next to my heat I slide up and slide my hand down his pants but not his boxers he pulls to the side and stops the car he looks at me biting his lip I say "why'd you stop"
He looks at me mad and then he puts his thumb on my lip and he opens my mouth and starts to make out with me I start squeezing his dick again and he groans in my mouth then I pull my hand away and put my arms around his neck then I pull away and lean back in my seat I say "let's go home I'm hungry"
He looks at me and gives me the evil eye then we go home
We walk inside and I grab my food and I sit on the couch and start eating Zach sits next to me and we eat then he says "let's go to a party tonight"
I groan and say "no"
He says "yes hurry and eat"
I pout while I eat then when we're done he grabs my hand but I try pulling away so he grabs my legs and picks me up then we go to my room he shuts the door and starts going through my closet I lay on my bed and he throws a outfit at me

We get to subway and he says "let's go"I look at him and try my best to do puppy eyes he says "What"I say "Can you get my sub"He groans and says "Fine what do you want"I tell him what I want and then I ask for a cookie and he says "a cookie too"I ...

I say "I'm not wearing that I don't even wanna go to this party if I'm going I'm picking my own outfit"
He says "fine"
Then I grab this

I say "I'm not wearing that I don't even wanna go to this party if I'm going I'm picking my own outfit"He says "fine"Then I grab this

He says "no let me pick it it won't be that lazy or that sexy please"
I roll my eyes as he throws another outfit at me

I say "I'm not even going to this party"He says "yes you are now change into that"I nod my head no then he grabs my arm and pulls me up I try to get away but his grip is to hard then he pins me against the wall and says "now are you going"I nod my...

He says "yes you are now change into that"
I nod my head no then he grabs my arm and pulls me up I try to get away but his grip is to hard then he pins me against the wall and says "now are you going"
I nod my head no and he starts leaving hickeys down my neck I moan and then he moves his hands down my ass and squeeze it I push him away and I change into the outfit and then I say "let's go"
He laughs then we go to his house he changes into this

Then we start heading to this party we get there and I go to get out but he grabs my face and he leaves hickeys on my neck I say "really"He says "then people know you're mine"I roll my eyes and we get out and walk inside the smell of alcohol and d...

He says "then people know you're mine"
I roll my eyes and we get out and walk inside the smell of alcohol and drugs goes through my nose I follow Zach to his friends and we see Jennifer and Jenny and Mariana I grab his hand and we keep walking towards them Zach goes to Corbyn and whispers something in his ear he says "guys let's take a bathroom break"
and then we all go to the bathrooms the girls go in the girls bathroom and we go to the drinks then Zach gets two drinks and gives one to me I look at him and say "you really think this is a good idea"
He says "have fun"
I laugh and chug the drink he then looks at me and says "damn not that much"
I laugh and get another drink then a group of people ask us to play truth or dare we all say sure except for me but Zach convinced me by ice cream then we all sit in a circle and people are doing whatever then a guy asks Zach truth or dare Zach says "truth"
Then we see the girls sit down with us I roll my eyes then the guy says "how many people have you had sex with in this circle"
He looks around then at me I look away knowing it'll be a lot he says "7 but only one I actually enjoyed"
I think to myself it's probably Jennifer then Zach says to me truth or dare I look at him and say "dare"
Everyone cheers and I look at Zach scared he whispers in my ear "touch me"
I look at him angry then I look around and whisper back "zach we're in front of people no"
He rolls his eyes the he's says "I dare you to punch someone"
I look at him with wide eyes and I say "who"
He says "someone who deserves it"
I know he's talking about Jennifer I stand up and walk over to her then I punch her she gasps and then grabs my hair I start punching her face and then I do this thing I was taught by my dad when I was younger and I hit her on the neck with the side of my hand and she lets go of me and then she punched me in the face I look at her pissed and I push her to the ground and I start beating the shit out of her I hear people screaming but I don't process what they're saying then I get pulled off of her by Zach I shove him away and run off to a room I shut and lock the door then I hear Zach yell "Riley"
I look at the tv and go on YouTube and I turn on moaning sounds so he thinks there's people in here having sex then I turn it on real fast before he comes to the door and then after a couple minutes I hear him running down the stairs I turn off the tv and I go downstairs I go and get more to drank and I sit on a couch then when I go to get up again I see Zach and I see another guy so I sit on his lap then Zach comes up and says to the guy "I'm sorry about her"
The guy says "she's mine go away"
Zach looks at him like he's crazy then he try's to grab me but the guy slaps him then Zach throws a punch at his face really hard and he won't stop I start crying and I put my hand on Zach's thigh he looks at me and then he grabs me and starts walking to the door then he picks me up bridal style and he pulls his hand through my hair and he whispers in my ear "it's okay I'm so sorry"
He walks outside as I keep crying and then he sets me in the car and