~Chapter 1~

Rileys P.O.V.
I wake up to my alarm going off and I get up I grab my clothes and take a shower then I change into my clean outfit its some black leggings with my grey crop top and then I put my hair in a messy bun and I grab my book bag and walk downstairs I see no one's home so I leave and I walk to school on the way I find myself accidentally singing out loud a few time; singing in one of the very things I enjoy and everyone says I'm really good at it I see the school and sigh I keep walking and then I sit at the bench in front of the school after a few minutes I see my two best friends Jenny and Mariana I smile and say "Hi guys"
they say "Hi Riley"
then we talk and catch up a bit then the bell rings we go inside and I go to my new locker and get organized I grab my things for the first period and leave to go there when I go inside I see a group of people The bad boys and all their crazy obsessed girls then I see a few other people scattered about I go and sit in the back right corner then I do work until the bell rings then I walk and go to second period this one I have with Mariana I walk in and see her sitting next to the bad boys I stare at her and she gets up when she goes to leave Corbyn grabs her arm and says "Why you leaving"
She says "I'm gonna go sit with my friend"
He nods then turn away she walks over to me and says "Why were you sitting with them"
she says "Corbyn invited me to"
I say "Oh okay you could've stayed"
She laughs and says "yeah right"
I smile and we go to the two back seats then we chit chat until the bell rings now its time for lunch I walk and get my food Jenny and Mariana come and sit by me we eat and Jenny says "Hot boys approaching"
I look down and sip on my milk until I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and say "Yes"
Then I meet eyes with Zach Herron I shudder and he says "Move down one seat"
I say to him"Why should I do that"
he says "Because I asked you to shorty"
I get up and move over one seat then he sits down there right next to me I just roll my eyes and continue to eat then he says "What's your name shorty"
I say "Its Riley now dont call me shorty"
He says "Riley is a boys name"
I say "No its both"
He says "No"
I roll my eyes and say "Whatever why are you sitting here"
He says "You seem cool"
I say "well I'm not so leave me alone"
He laughs and says "You're not getting rid of me that easy Shorty"
I turn towards him and say "Its Riley not Shorty"
He smirks and says "Ok shorty"
I sigh and then look up at Mariana and Jenny who are still shocked that he's sitting with us then he says "So wanna hang out tonight"
I laugh and say "Me"
he says "Ugh duh"
Then I say "Yeah no"
He says "Come on come to my party brings some friends"
I sigh the Jenny says "She'll think about it"
He nods then gets up and says "Bye shorty"
Then he walks away I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding then I fastly say "We are not going so don't even think about it"
Jenny says "Be by your house by 6 boos be ready"
I laugh and then Mariana says "Its Zach Herron he invited you to his party we have to go"
I sigh and then the bell rings I continue with my day when its time to leave I say bye to my friends then I go to walk until I'm met face to face with Zach again I say "Um hi"
He says "let me drive you home"
I say "Hell no"
He smiles and says "It wasn't a question come on"
Then he pulls me by my arm and I'm met with a Lamborgini I sigh as I get pushed into the passenger seat then Zach gets in and drives off he says "So you coming to my party"
I say "I dont know I dont want to but my friends will force me"
He smirks and says "Well if you do wear something nice"
I say "Yeah ok"
He smiles and whispers to himself but I slightly hear "You're a very pretty girl"
When he says that I blush and look out the window then I say "You dont even know my address"
He says "yeah I do"
I say "How"
He says "I live 4 houses down from you"
I say "Oh you're the blue house"
he says "Yep"
I nod then we arrive at at at three houses get out and zach says "cya later shorty"
I laugh then go inside I do homework then sing a bit until I get scared by banging on my door I yell "Come in"
I thought it was Jenny and Mariana so I continue to sing then I hear walking around my door opens I immediately say "I'm not going guys"
Then I hear a guys voice say "Your singing is beautiful"
I turn around and see Zach I jump and say "I thought you were my friends sorry"
He says "It's fine I just heard the most angelic voice ever"
I blush and look down then he sits on my bed I say "Um I'm kinda busy"
He says "Nice"
I say "So can you um leave"
He says "Dang kicking me out yet I invited you to a party"
I say "I'm not going to your party though"
He says "Oh yes you are"
Then I see his eyes go to my closet door he goes to it and opens it next thing I know he throws a dress at me

I wake up to my alarm going off and I get up I grab my clothes and take a shower then I change into my clean outfit its some black leggings with my grey crop top and then I put my hair in a messy bun and I grab my book bag and walk downstairs I se...

He says "Wear this"
I say "Hell no way to revealing"
He says "fine then this"

I say "no still too revealing and it's very tiny"He says "Fine have to wear this one"

He says "Fine have to wear this one"

I sigh and say "No"then he smirks and he goes up to me with the dress he grabs my hand and pulls me up when he says "yes"I say "No"then he keeps getting closer to me until I hit the wall I gulp and he says "Yes"I nod no and he then pushes his body...

I sigh and say "No"
then he smirks and he goes up to me with the dress he grabs my hand and pulls me up when he says "yes"
I say "No"
then he keeps getting closer to me until I hit the wall I gulp and he says "Yes"
I nod no and he then pushes his body against me I groan on accident it just came out I try to look down embarrassed but he grabs my face and lifts it back up he looks me in my eyes and says "Try me"
I then push him away grab the dress and run to my bathroom I finally breath when I get into the bathroom I take my clothes off and put the dress on I wear my bra that you can kinda see under it and I wear my thong I walk out and I see Zachs eyes widen he says "Wow um I mean take the bra off it looks weird how you can see it"
I sigh turn around and take my bra off then I walk around the corner and look in the mirror I see my nipples and then I see Zach next to me he looks very red and I say "I dont like it I'm changing"
he gasps for air and says "No please come on for me"
I go running for the bathroom but too late he grabs my waist and I turn to him I say "Zach stop I need to change"
he, of course, pushes his body against mine and he whispers right below my ear hitting my neck saying "you dont need to"
I moan and then blush he then pushes me back again and then I say "Zach no let me go"
then I feel his warm soft lips attach to my neck I moan and I feel my legs get wobbly I grab onto his neck holding me up I feel him smirk against me then I push him away causing me to fall he smirks at me and then I get up and I then think about how he was sucking on my neck I run to the mirror and yell "Zach"
he rubs the back of his neck and laughs I groan madly "Zach now I have to cover this"
He says "Or you dont"
I sigh and think what have I gotten myself into.