Coolers Brutal Attack + Super Saiyan!

You took a step back, Cooler's power level had been boosted! (Now 160,000,000!)

Cooler just stood there menacingly, you got to your Full Power Ikari (your body was becoming even more broken by using it once again) and you vanished behind Cooler, going to attack but Cooler didn't even turn around and he simply hit your face with the back of his hand, and to make the situation worse your Ikari ran out and he kicked you into a mountain. You were trying to gasp for air but Cooler put his fist right into your stomach and began sliding your body on the mountain. The mad man then grabbed your face and slammed you into the ground. The ground around you cracked, you tried to get up, unfortunately Cooler drop elbowed you, you screamed in pain. The force he put in was so much that the river near you was split in half, along with the ground. You were scared, you never got a brutal beat down like this. Cooler took a step back, you got up to gain some air since Cooler won't let you. You only got a little as Frieza's brother got a grip on your throat and squeezed it for a few seconds until he smashed your head inside the ground. Your head was pretty much stuck.

"Sauza, get the ship ready, we are going to leave and blow up the planet. Oh and we will need new strong henchmen since we unfortunately lost ours." You heard what Cooler said, it was muffled since your head was in the ground. You tried to get some air but the space around your head was too small and you could only get little. You felt anger inside you. No, this is not how you die!

"HAAAAAA!" You screamed as you powered up dramatically and got your head outside. You took a look at Sauza and punched him, sending him into multiple mountains. Cooler tried to punch you but you ducked and threw the hardest uppercut you did in your life...Only for it to do nothing. Cooler grabbed your hand and tossed you up in the air. Followed by a strike to the spine. You fell to the ground, bleeding and having scratches all around you.

Cooler was walking towards you until he a heard a shout from a human.

"DESTRUCTO DISK" were the words, it was Krillin. He looked very damaged, he must of had encountered Sauza.

Cooler grabbed the disk and nullified it. Krillin dropped to the ground. Cooler was going to teach Krillin a lesson until you distracted him.

You built up intense energy in your hands and powered up to your Full Power Ikari State. You weren't done, you kept powering up, breaking your body but getting stronger. You shouted the words "Kamehameha!" You wanted to end Cooler off with what Gohan taught you. You felt like you were dealing great amounts of damage!

And oh boy you instantly changed your mind as you seen a figure flying towards you and got a grip on your hands, interrupting your ki wave. Cooler seemed slightly scratched but that was it. His grip tightened and you felt your bones beginning to break. You howled, it hurts...a lot.

Cooler released you, and threw you to a mountain. You felt your muscles beginning to relax until the mountain you were sent to broke down. You were lying on a lump of a big rock.

"Look at you, broken and defeated. As a good of punching bag you are, I feel like your broken, that's a shame, broken toys are useless to me now. Time to blow up the planet, visiting was a huge waste of time. Turns out the one who defeated my brother is not even here." Cooler said, his voice having a tint of disappointment in. "But before you die, that name, Y/N. I heard it before in Planet Nadia, you see I wanted to always challenge the strongest person in a planet. And well, I came across an old man who possessed a power level of 400. He was quite easy to kill. Before he did, he shouted your name, and I wanted to shut him up so I used a death beam. Before he did, he mentioned that a Y/N will defeat me one day. That must of been you." Cooler explained. "Guess like that whole defeating me didn't turn out to be correct."

You listened, anger flaring up inside you. "The one you killed, was the man who took me in, the one you killed, was my master. The one you killed, was the man who raised me to be a warrior. The one you killed...was my father!" You screamed. You had enough, this was too much to take in. Cooler was the one you killed your father. You don't want to waste any more time, Cooler will die. It's not a promise, it's a guarantee.

Your aura began to shine into a glowing yellow, your hair was rising up. Rocks, the ground, the river, the trees, everything around you began shaking. Shockwaves came out of your body. From Coolers view, it seemed like you were getting shinier and shinier in gold.

An earthquake had begun, all wildlife was running away for the best. Even the river began quickening its pace. Trees were collapsing. Wind began to get stronger as each second went on. Everything seemed to be in chaos, a great light of gold had appeared. The animals squinted, including Cooler. You were engulfed in a beautiful colour. Suddenly, all of it stopped. Everything was calm, the shining gold was disappearing. Life continued on peacefully.

Cooler took a look at you, you had changed appearance, your aura and hair had changed into a golden colour, an intense expression occurred on your face. You were glaring at Cooler. Your fists clenched, ready to break him apart. You knew your were strong, and you wanted to punch him in the face really badly. Cooler opened his mouth to speak, he was going to say something until he was met with a fist jamming into his jaw, followed with a hard knee to his guts. He spat out blood, it was your turn to beat him up.

Cooler looked at the one who was giving him a hard time now. Cooler knew he was weaker now and can't do much about it. He was very confused of what happened. But nobody knew...You had become a legendary Super Saiyan.

Authors note: Thanks for reading! Next chapter tomorrow!

Male Reader X Female Goku! Love between saiyansOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara