Art Fest! | Misumi Ikaruga ♡

prompt: hello! May I please request a story about Misumi visiting Kazunari at his university? :D Misumi meeting his friends and just being himself <3 I love them both!!

oh yes and can the Reader be one of the Kazunari's classmates! Who will meet Misumi as well~

by: @cherry_luna_[Wattpad]

___

Misumi Ikaruga somehow felt excited to go to Kazunari's university's Art Festival this year. Maybe it was his gut feeling but he can feel he'd find something great this day!

It became a tradition for the Summer Troupe to visit Kazunari on his uni's seasonal art festivals.

Misumi felt really excited during days like these. There were so many triangles! From party banners that were strung across the campus to the traffic cones that separated booths from other ones! Even tiny details on modern and traditional art included triangles!

The comedy centered troupe decided to meet their social media influencer friend on his campus' grounds. Once they saw the familiar black fedora hat, they immediately waved him over.

"Heya, fam!~" Kazunari greeted.

"Mr. Friendly McExtrovert." Yuki nodded as a greeting. Tenma and Muku greeted him as well.

"Kazu!" Misumi cheered.

"Ah~ Sumi! I bought a triangle for you!" Kazunari said as he brought out an instrument that resembles a triangle.

"Look it's a triangle instrument! You play it by using this stick to hit the 3 sides of the triangle! Awesome right?!" Kazunari explained as he gave Misumi the instrument.

"Sankaku! Sankaku! You're right Kazu! This is amazing!" Misumi said as he used the triangle beater to play a few notes.

"Uh, y'all I have someone I want you to meet." Kazunari said, uncharacteristically bashful.

"Ooo I think someone's got a crush!" Tenma teased.

"The protagonist of the shojo manga I read was also shy when he introduced the girl he liked! Could Kazu-kun like someone? Then when they'd get together Kazu would move away from the theater! I'll be left alone without a roommate! Summer troupe would be incomplete! Uwaaah!"

"Mukkun! Calm down! She's just a friend!" Kazunari tried to calm down the overthinking boy.

"Just a friend my ass." Yuki rolled his eyes.

"Sankaku! Sankaku!" Misumi exclaimed as his eyes glanced over a girl wearing kimono-like dress with triangular patterns.

"Waah! You're so pretty! You have triangular eyes too!" Misumi exclaimed yet again.

Kazunari had to jog to keep up with Misumi and approach the said girl.

"Ah~ [Name], you're here!" Kazunari greeted.

"Is this Misumi?" [Name] asked and tilted her head in a cutesy manner making Misumi and Kazunari blush a faint pink.

"Yeah! Sorry for earlier, he got excited seeing your dress!" Kazunari laughed as [Name] shook her head.

"No, no, it's fine!" She then turned her general direction towards Misumi.

"Hi Misumi! I heard a lot about you! I bought you an onigiri!" [Name] said as she handed the boy an onigiri.

"Ah! [Name]-san! You're the best! Sankaku! Sankaku!" Misumi cheered as he opened the onigiri's packaging.

"Of course!" [Name] said and patted Misumi's head. Because of this unexpected action, [Name] turned bright red.

"I-uh! I-! I'm sorry!!" [Name] exclaimed then did an apologetic bow.

"No, no! It's fine! I like it!" Misumi exclaimed with a grin.

"Y'all!" Kazunari called out to Muku, Yuki and Tenma who had just jogged over to where the rest were.

"This is [Name] [Last Name], my classmate and friend! Her painting is the main feature of this season's art fest!" Kazunari introduced the girl.

"Waaah! So pretty! You're like a princess!" Muku exclaimed. This comment made [Name] blush a bright red.

"You must be Mukkun! Kazu-kun's roomie! Ack! You're adorable in person!" [Name] exclaimed. Muku's cheeks were the same as his hair, pink.

"You're pattern matching is decent." Yuki commented.

"I'm glad you think so, Yuki-kun! Kazu said you both were the Designer Duo of Mankai? That's amazing! Seeing how young you are! Kazu's becoming old now, ya' know?" [Name] snickered to herself.

as if Kazunari.exe stopped working, he was a confused mess.

"I- what? You weren't supposed to do that [Name]-chan!" Kazunari exclaimed. [Name] grinned cheekily in response.

"There's no mistaking! The actual Tenma Sumeragi! I think I'm gonna die! I'm a big fan of your works! To think you mastered acting in such a young age! Now you're doing theater too? Haaaah, I could only wish!" [Name] gushed.

"I- It's nothing at all! O-of course, It's me after all!" Tenma exclaimed with a faint blush dusting his cheeks.

"Your painting is amazing though..." Tenma muttered under his breath but it didn't go unnoticed by Misumi.

"He's right! Even the details have triangles! You're like a triangle person! Kazu, can I take her home?! She's the best triangle! Sankaku! Sankaku!" Misumi beamed with a bright smile.

"I- uhm Thank you?" [Name] said slightly confused but grateful nonetheless.

"You can't take her home, trianglian!" Yuki exclaimed in surprise.

"Aww! Too bad!" Misumi pouted.

"[Name]-san! Please watch our next play then!" Misumi exclaimed.

"Sure, sure!" [Name] said with a laugh.

____

for my wonderdul friend, cherry_luna_! u are so nice!! please continue to be an amazing writer with ur friend! thank u so much!! 💓