I Only Wanna Talk to You | Itaru Chigasaki

→ in which itaru chigasaki receives a direct message from his co-worker asking help to farm a dungeon not as corporate slave chigasaki, but as taruchi

→ warning:
this may kinda be a little out of character T^T i haven't written anything in like,, 4 months. also very unedited.

→ playlist:
the maine - i only wanna talk to you
panic! at the disco - northern downpour
james young - northern lights
i don't know how but they found me - from the gallows

—•—•—

“hey moon, please forget to fall down. hey moon, don't you go down.”

—•—•—

The sound of metal swords ringing and clashing against each other resonated throughout the training field taruchi was walking through. Not a moment later, the bustling town filled with the hubbub of hustlers came into his view, reeling and inviting him in. Blacksmiths and craftsmen alike called out to him, yet that wasn't the main point why he was there.

Taruchi sprinted to the nearest merchant's table he could find. He took on a quest that's only doable with a Level 15 sword bought from the merchant in the market. With that quest in mind, he skimmed through the merchant's equipments that were up for sale.

Itaru was forced to snap back into reality as the quiet yet sharp ping of his phone reached his ears. He almost forgot he posted a little sneak peak of the game he was playing for his followers to see. Itaru had a deadline due overmorrow– that, he was painfully aware of– yet that was the farthest of his concerns as of the moment.

Itaru's eyes lost its cool, relaxed, and composed state as they widened a fraction. He couldn't believe what he was seeing on the screen of his phone.

Itaru Chigasaki has accidentally posted his stream's sneak peak on his personal, work social media account.

Thankfully, not a number of people has seen it before he clicked delete. To be specific, only one has seen the post before he did the dirty delete.

"[Last Name]..." Itaru muttered his co-worker's name under his breath while thinking of possible things to bribe her with. She wasn't really close to Itaru in any way, shape, or form– there's no way he'd know what to get her to keep her silence.

But time wasn't really on Itaru's side this time. He has to shoot up a quick message to distract her or to prevent her from talking about it with their colleagues. With time running, his fingers frantically moved to find her profile and click the mocking "Send a message!" button.

As his fingers scrambled to type a quick yet casual message, at the corner of his eyes he saw a little blinking light which indicates that [Last Name] was also in their conversation page as of the moment. Not a second later, a speech bubble with bouncing dots of an eclipse popped up.