Take A Breather | Itaru Chigasaki ♡

prompt: Author-san can I request an Itaru x reader and a Banri one?

by: @trishakeithpantua [Wattpad]

___

Itaru Chigasaki could remember the day that he met the real [Name], his fiancé, as clear as day.

[Name] never really stood out. Not an over achiever nor a complete degenerate. She was just... there. She's one of the employees working under Itaru that time. They never really talked unless work was concerned.

It was during another office party he was looking forward to- looking forward to leave, exactly. He was tired of keeping up his office persona. Bored out of his own mind, he went to take a breather outside of the venue. Desperate to find some excuse, he actually considered causing a scene.

Thinking he was alone, he pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened a new game he's playing for the time being.

"You play that too, huh?" A female voice coming from beside him spoke up.

Itaru's reflexes kicked in as he pinned the female on the balcony's post by wrapping his hands around her wrists. Their faces were so close, he could feel her warmth. Once he finally got his senses back, he released the girl's wrists.

"Oh, it's just you [Name]." Itaru stated the obvious in which the girl laughed at.

"Yeah, yeah, it's just me, alright? No need for those cliche moves." [Name] said, laufghing nonchalantly.

"Cliche moves? I call them reflexes." Itaru smiled with a prince-like charm. "Sorry for intruding your personal space." Itaru added as he placed his phone back in his pocket and pivoted his foot towards the door that lead inside.

"Drop the act, Taruchi." [Name] said with a sigh in which Itaru narrowed his eyes at.

"How'd you know that?" He questioned cautiously, narrowing his eyes at the girl.

"[In-Game Name], check her out." [Name] replied with a cheeky smirk.

"No, there's no way you're the one tailing behind me at the rankings..." Itaru muttered in disbelief.

[Name]'s smirk turned into a smile as she pulled out her phone from her purse and opened the mobile game.

Sure enough, [In-Game Name]'s account was owned by [Name], top 2 ranking locally and 6th worldwide.

"Wanna have a go?" [Name] asked, sounding cocky.

"I've got an idea. I just bought this new multiplayer game. Help me beat it tonight and escape this hellish party?" Itaru asked with a coy smirk.

"Holy shit dude. You mean the new Knights of Light? I think I'm in love...." [Name] trailed off with a sigh which made Itaru laugh.

"If you beat this game's impossible level I'll propose to you then and there." Itaru joked making the pair laugh. Little did they know that was exactly how Itaru landed a fiancé that night.